How much are Muppet Movie Mini diecats figures worth?

muppetguy

Reaction score
Hello all. I have a quick question. I have Animal from the 1987 muppet movie mini die cast figurine still sealed in the package, how much is this item worth?

Thanks for the help, as usual, guys.

Count von Count

Reaction score
I don't Know. But it sounds cool do you have a photo of it I whould love to see it.

muppetguy

Reaction score
I almost agve up...

I almost gave up on this post, thank you Count von Count for asking. I was waiting to pick someone up last friday at a train station and figured I'd stop in a comic shiop I hadn't been in for awhile. There, on a shelf, I saw Animal and was like...wow! I am not such a animal fan, so I pushed him to the left to reveal Miss Piggy and then bought both of them. I was very excited! I will have to get pics uploaded and I will post them shortly. Thank you for your interest.:wink:

Count von Count

Reaction score
I'm all ways interested in cool things. So you like Miss. Piggy more then you like Animal. I'm like that to, But Animal is in my top 10 Fav. Muppets.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
back in Nov. a friend of mine, she use to work at the Disney store, gave me this mini die cast figurine of Animal (hes loose, but i didnt care and its from the 80s anyways lol). Well she gave it to me cause I taped "Muppets at Walt Disney World" for her on a DVD-R for her husband cause he was looking for it and wanted to get it for him for christmas :smile: she asked me how much and I said "oh nothing dont worry about it...thats what friends are for" so the next time I went in she had that mini die cast figurine of animal for me and a Kermit plush from when she went to Disneyland (not disney world...land) :smile: sadly that disney store near me closed last month but we still keep in touch :smile: ...he is a HEAVY little guy too!

btw, heres a pic of one on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/Film-Editor-ANI...VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Count von Count

Reaction score
Hey do you still have a copy of Muppets at Walt Disney World? I love that movie.

BarbarianJ

Reaction score
And to answer your original question, Muppet Guy ... a lot depends on the condition of the card. A figure on mint card will be worth at about 15 US$; for anything less you won't get more than 10 US$.

The individually carded figures are still worth a tad more than the box that continued all 6 figures, which won't sell for more than about 20 to 30 US$. Of course, it's very hard to get a really mint-mint box.

By the way, these are not by far as rare as many may think. A quick search on eBay learns that much anyway ... :wink: