How Floyd and Janice Met and fell in Love:My Theory

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
So I finally came up with an idea for a fanfiction.I hope you guys like it! This is just a possible assumption of how the two of them could of met each other so far ive only write the first chapter if its good enough Ill wrote the next chapter as soon as possible if you all like the story. Feel free to give ideas of what should happen next I may even consider em :wink: so here we go

Chapter 1

16 year old Janice slung her guitar bag over her shoulder as she was walking home from her music class. She hiding her face with her thin stringy blond hair pulling her hood up hoping the girls from her school wouldn't see her again and torture her calling her things like 'odd ball','geek' and 'ugly'. She was very different from the people at her school they were all a bunch of jocks that were into sports and went out partying all the time. Janice was more musical and artistic and loved to draw and doodle. She was into musicians like Janis Joplin,The Beatles,Cyndi Lauper and Pat Benatar. In Fact Her mother had named her after Janis Joplin. Ever since she had been told that she had been a huge fan of hers. She did admit she was a bit of a nerd considering her weird style of clothing, always wearing a small ponytail in a pink scrunchie on the top of her head and crafty handmade jewelry but she didn't care. She enjoyed being herself and didn't care what others and would never change who she was. She barley had any friends except for her best friend Brandy, who went to another school.

"Well look who it is!"
A familiar voice startled Janice's thoughts. She look up to see some of the popular girls blocking her path home. It was the voice of Macy and three other girls .
"Well it looks like miss guitar girl on her way home from the band geeks class" another girl Jesse added as they howled in laughter.
"What a stupid little hippie!" said Macy
"Like what do you guys want?!" Janice snapped
"Where ya headed ya little stoner?!" Said another girl shoving her causing Janice to stumble a little
"I-I'm just trying to go home I-" Janice stuttered as she went pale
"Yeah going home to listen to her trashy music and play her stupid guitar and get stoned because that's what hippies do!" Said Macy as she shoved Janice and they ran away this caused Janice to drop her guitar bag and crash into this guy walking by. He caught her in his arms on her way to ground
"Whoa there I gotcha!" He said. As he caught her Janice then got a good look at him, he was quite attractive, he seemed about like 19 or 20 he had long reddish looking hair back in a ponytail with an army cap and very long looking side burns that went all the way to upper lip creating a bit of a beard.
He then helped her stand back up.
"Man you took quite a tumble there,you okay mama?" He said, he had a bit of raspy voice but she found it cute.
"Yeah Like..I think....What did you just call me??" She scrunched her face at the weird nickname he had just called.
"Sorry bad habit it's always what I call girls that are young looking for some reason" He said
"Oh...So is that like your way of trying to flatter me" Janice teased almost in a firm way

He blushed at her response. "Mmm...maybe" he laughed.
Janice shook her head laughing with him.
"Anyway..the names Floyd how ya doing?" He said shaking her hand.
"Like, Janice!" She said smiling "As in Janis Joplin but with a C &E on the end"
"Ah okay it's nice to meet ya girl!" Said Floyd pushing pieces of hair out of his face.
"Yea like you too fer sure orly"said Janice
"So what was happening back there with you and those girls back there?" Floyd asked
"Well long story short they're girls from my school they think I'm a dork because..well I'm different" said Janice shrugging
"There's nothing wrong with that how are you a dork?? I think you're kinda cool having just met you and you're kinda cute too"said Floyd smiling
Janice giggled in response "Like thanks!"
"Well It's true"said Floyd.
"I should like rully get going moms probably wondering where I am" said Janice picking up her guitar bag starting to walk away "It was rully nice to meet you Floyd you seem like very sweet"
"Wait! Janice!" Called Floyd
"Huh?"
"Maybe you and I can go out sometime"
"Like hang out?"
"Yea,get a coffee and chat!"
"Well like I'm always free after school and music practice I get out at 4:00"
"Ok how bout you and I meet up at that cafe on Main street tomorrow after you're done"
"Yea fer sure sounds good..so like see you tomorrow then"
"Yea! See ya Janice!"
"Like bye!"

Dr TeethFan

Reaction score
And they could compete in Battle of the Bands against Tracy(or whatever her name is)and those three girls

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
Chapter 2
The next day at around the same time Floyd sat in the cafe
waiting for Janice to show up. He was in a booth by the window so that way she could see him coming. He leaned back with his head against the booth cushions grinning and sighing remembering the beautiful sight of her from yesterday. He felt in love the moment his eyes met hers as she had tripped into his arms he so badly wanted to go back to that moment and press a pause button just have her in his arms again and so he could stare at her amazing features her bronze looking skin,long eyelashes,blond hair......
"Floyd!"
Floyd immediately stopped daydreaming and snapped out of his thoughts to see his pretty dream girl standing right there in real life smiling at him. His heart skipped a beat seeing her again.
"Hey Janice! Right on time" he said as he moved over as she dropped her bag and sat right beside him in the booth.
"Like how ya doing?" Asked Janice
"Oh pretty good how about you?"
"Oh..Like I'm alright"
"School was good?"
"Yea like ya know as good as schools gonna rully get fer sure"
Floyd then laughed at her response "Oh yea I know what ya mean, high school was not easy for me"
"Yeah it sucks"
A brunette waitress then came up to their table "Hi there can I start you two with a drink?"
Floyd picked up his menu to take a quick look at the options
"Yea I'll just have a cherry coke. What about you Janice?"he asked her
"Yea Ill just like have the same thing" said Janice
"You ready to order as well?"
"Like yea I'll have some onion rings with gravy on the side" said Janice
"Ya know what I was thinking of having the same thing how bout we get a large to share between us!" Said Floyd
"Alright! Coming right up" said the waitress walking away.
"Anyway" continued Floyd "I sure see that high schools not been fun for you especially with those girls around"
"Yeah.."said Janice then looking down "Like They been making my life a living **** just because well...I have no interest in sports at all"
"And what the Sam heck is wrong with that?!" said Floyd
"I-I don't know it's just because Like I have a huge passion
for music and I'm like taking lessons to improve my guitar playing skills.I hope to one day start a band and like maybe become famous"
"That sounds pretty good to me. Ya know me and my pals are hoping to start a band and all we need is a guitar player and I think it'd be pretty cool to have a chick guitar player in the band"
"Nice like that sounds pretty awesome what do you play Floyd?"
"Oh I blow bass!"
"Oh wow!"
The waitress soon then arrived with the good and drinks
"Here you are!"
"Like thanks" Janice said nodding and smiling at the lady serving them.
"So like what other instruments do you guys have so far?" Janice asked as she popped a onion ring in her mouth
"We have Dr.Teeth our main man on vocals and keyboards and Zoot on sax and We got Animal who is on drums"
Janice immediately laughed at the drummers name "I'm sorry..Animal?!"
Floyd laughed with her "yup it's his name alright. don't even get me started on how he got his name you'll know once you meet him" said Floyd taking a drink from his Coke.
"Oh ok!"said Janice
They then sat for awhile eating and talking a bit until they finished their supper.
"Well Thanks for coming out" said Floyd
"Oh fer sure! My pleasure"
"Janice?"
"Hmm?"
"Wanna come over and hang at my house for a bit I can show ya my CD collections and bass"
"Why like sure! sounds fun..like I don't have be home till 9, Ive got like a hour and bit"
"Well alright lets go then" said Floyd as they got up he held out his arm, she smiled and gladly linked hers through his as they walked out of the cafe.