Homebrew season albums

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Once again, it's time for another collection of songs from the newest season of Sesame. Not gonna lie, not many of these are great, but I assume they might be of some interest to some folks. This time it's Season 49, which includes tracks from:
  • All songs from the season - street plots, inserts, segment themes, etc.
  • When You Wish Upon a Pickle
  • Respect Brings Us Together
  • Sesame Street in Communities
  • 2018 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
  • The Late Show with Stephen Colbert
  • and the millions of music videos they made for YouTube

I chose not to include the stuff promoting the 50th Anniversary, which instead will be its own thing (and not with the Season 50 album). If you want some of the tracks so far (the Thomas Rhett song, Tiny Desk Concerts and a Captiol Fourth), they're here:

And all the past albums (Seasons 40 - to now) are here:

Enjoy and such!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Once again, thank you so much for these! (And i'm sure they'll end up on MC Radio soon, correct?)
But yeah, there's really only one song I love from this season, and that's the veterinarian song from episode 1.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Could you please put the new versions of It's a Habitat and This is My Home in the season 47 folder, the new versions of At the Laundromat and Five Sock Conga in the Season 48 folder, the new versions of Wild Nature Survivor Guy's song and the Worm Anthem in the season 49 folder? You don't have to do it all at once, but since these songs were re-recorded by Bill Sherman's music team, I'd like them to be preserved.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Could you please put the new versions of It's a Habitat and This is My Home in the season 47 folder, the new versions of At the Laundromat and Five Sock Conga in the Season 48 folder, the new versions of Wild Nature Survivor Guy's song and the Worm Anthem in the season 49 folder? You don't have to do it all at once, but since these songs were re-recorded by Bill Sherman's music team, I'd like them to be preserved.
Maybe?