Hit by a Tree

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Ok, so the scariest thing just happened to me. Me and my friend were walking through a park when there was no rain, or wind or anything, just cloudy, and we walked under a tree when we heard a massive "SNAPCRUNCHCRACK" noise and turned around to find that less than a foot away from us was a massive tree branch that had snapped and fell onto the footpath. There was only one person there other than us that saw it, and he seemed shocked. The actual branch was about 3 metres long and 2 - 3 feet wide, and me and my friend couldn't pick it up at all. Anyway Thankfully I am alive, and that was one of the most terrifying near death experiences I have ever had. trust me, this branch could have really hurt, if not killed me. I'm still a bit shaken
by it all.:frown::eek:

Kiki

Reaction score
Oh my God. :eek:

Dude... it must've been a pretty scary experience, and it happens all so quickly, huh? I'm really sorry to hear about it, *sigh*... MAN. I'm just glad you're safe!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
A huge chunk of tree crashed into my my roof no to long ago. I was directly right underneath it with it happened. I didn't know what was was going on It was thunderously loud and it felt like an earth quake hit of something. When I looked outside I could see nothing but a huge tree as far as the eye could see and in the roof too. Insurance said they didn't cover roof, heh! :eek:

Don't mean to sound like I'm outdoing you and glad you okay, heh!

Kiki

Reaction score
William, that sounds horrible! :eek:

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Lol. Dang that sounded like a nasty blow to your roof, and an expensive one too.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Dear god! Thank goodness no one was hurt!

Xerus

Reaction score
I hope you're doing better since that tree fall.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would freak me out if that were to happen to me too. Those are one of those types of events that you wonder. If i would have been just a few seconds behind. Would i have been killed? Sends sivers down my spine. Glad you know you and your friend are ok and no one got hurt.