High Quality Copy of Muppet*Vision 3D

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Watching this gives me an idea of what Henson and co. wanted for "The Cheapest Muppet Movie Ever Made." I still say it would have made a fine short film - at about the same length as "Muppet*Vision." :smile:

gravy

Reaction score
I might be going in October, so I hope I could get the chance to see this!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've only gotten through the first twenty minutes, and I haven't stopped grinning from ear to ear.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I saw it in June when I went to Disney World. It was fun! I thought of TOM during Miss Piggy's song.

Muppy

Reaction score
I'm happy that Martin made that video so people who haven't/won't be able to make it to Disney World are able to watch it in the comfort of their own home. Every time I visit "The World" I'm sure to make a stop to see M*V3D, because it really is a great film. Everyone at some point should get to experience actually visiting the attraction at some point though, because nothing beats the real thing.

It's too bad Muppet Vision closed in Disneyland for a Frozen Sing a Long :rolleyes:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm happy that Martin made that video so people who haven't/won't be able to make it to Disney World are able to watch it in the comfort of their own home. Every time I visit "The World" I'm sure to make a stop to see M*V3D, because it really is a great film. Everyone at some point should get to experience actually visiting the attraction at some point though, because nothing beats the real thing.

It's too bad Muppet Vision closed in Disneyland for a Frozen Sing a Long :rolleyes:
I agree. I think a Frozen Sing A Long is not necessary and they should've just kept the Muppet attraction.