Hi everyone!

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
To all my friends here at Muppet Central:

Hi everyone, I'm back! I was away on vacation between July 20 and August 19 (went to visit family in Powell River, then went down to California for a few weeks), but now I'm back. How is everyone here? I'm fine, except I have a sinus infection. No big news there, I always seem to get one at this time of year (either a sinus infection or respiratory problems). So I've spent much of the last few days in bed with my Fraggle plushes and a Fozzie Bear puppet I've had since I was 13, which is in remarkably good shape considering I've had Fozzie for 22 years! I'm not only a Boober Fraggle fan, I'm also a major Fozzie Bear fan! Looking forward to hearing from everyone here, and Goddess bless!

Patricia/cherrypotion27:smile: :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
WB! Glad your vacation went well. And I know how sinus problems feel ugh!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Patricia... Great to have you back. Bet you're getting ready to go and get Fraggle Rock Season 3 this week. You can catch up with various threads here... Some of the fanfics have been updated... There's a very funny/inciteful top 100 Muppets list being done by Prawny and Toga... And if you like, you could also join the dorms, just go and search for Post #13703 or click on the link in the thread's first post for the updated rules.
Hope everything's OK with you and have a great weekend.

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Thanks everyone!

Thank you my friends, its great to be back. And yes Count, I will definitely be getting Fraggle Rock Season 3! You should see the cute Fozzie plush I just bought from eBay (check out the merchandise thread for a post about it. I even provided a link to a photo of the doll!)

Patricia/cherrypotion27:big_grin:

Kiki

Reaction score
Hi there Patricia, nice to see you again. :smile: I was wondering where you went!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Hooray. Life is going to be a great big bowl of cherries now that you're back Patricia. :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Welcome back; I missed you! It sounds like you're doing well; I'm so glad! How are things with your family?
:smile: