Here's Harry!

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hi folks.

I've been buzy lately (as usual) but found some time to do some puppet-making. I'm just about to finish my green monster Harry. There is enough of him put together to show.
However, i'm thinking of adding horns. What do you think? Horns or not?
I'll also start some other puppets this week. It's great fun to be back at doing this.

Harry
And again...

Teenager's

Reaction score
I Really like his Face!......I also like that his eyebrows are so big.

BorkBork

Reaction score
I wanted really big eyebrows for this guy. Perhaps it will be too much with horns due to those big eyebrows...

ploobis

Reaction score
Hi folks.

I've been buzy lately (as usual) but found some time to do some puppet-making. I'm just about to finish my green monster Harry. There is enough of him put together to show.
However, i'm thinking of adding horns. What do you think? Horns or not?
I'll also start some other puppets this week. It's great fun to be back at doing this.

Harry
And again...
He looks awesome! He reminds me of the classic Muppet Monsters we use to see on Sesame Street in the 1970's and 1980's!

Java

Reaction score
I really like him and think horns would give him added character.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Thanks for the great words guys. I'll try out some horns on him, and perhaps some ostrich feathers...not alot just a cuple.

trapjaw

Reaction score
Throw the horns on there. He looks great now, but horns would just put him over the top.

trapjaw

Reaction score
I was saying he looks great now and that horns can make him look even better! I'm a fan of horns...

You could make the horns removable with some velcro or a snap-in button. That way you can have him both ways. :smile: