Here Is Your Life (Disney Version): Mowgli

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Hi you guys,

I just come up a new version of Here Is Your Life. Forgive me if it's silly, but I'm making a Disney version of it. I'm very curious how Guy Smiley meet some Disney characters. Because I'm a Disney fanatic. And today's guest is Mowgli from The Jungle Book. Enjoy.

(The title logo with a book is shown and we hear an announcer speaking.)
ANNOUNCER: And now it’s time to for everybody’s favorite reunion show, Here Is Your Life.
( The title logo faded into the setting of the man village with two bamboo huts.)
ANNOUNCER: And now, here is you’re Here Is Your Life host, Guy Smiley!
( The audience cheered. Guy Smiley is hiding inside the bamboo on the left. He comes out of the hut holding a Here Is Your Life book.)
Guy: SHH! Hello everybody! This is Guy Smiley. And as you can see, I’m here at the Man Village from India. In order to greet are today’s guest. (Notice someone coming.) Oh! Alright, everyone be quiet now! Because here he comes!
( Guy pretends to explore the man village and then Mowgli enter holding a jug to get some water from the river.)
Mowgli: Boy, I really need to get some water from that river.
(Mowgli bumped into Guy Smiley.)
Mowgli: Oh! Sorry sir!
Guy: Oh, that’s all right Mowgli.
Mowgli: Hey, how do you know my name?
Guy: I’ll tell you why I know you’re name, because I’m Guy Smiley! And Mowgli, HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(The audience cheered and we hear organ music.)
Mowgli: What? Me?
Guy: Yes you Mowgli!
Mowgli: I don’t believe this!
Guy: Well believe it because really true. Yes Mowgli, you have a wonderful life. A jungle life that is. You were found in the basket in the deep jungles of India. But, you never knew you’re real parents.
(Audience "aaaaw’)
Mowgli: (Sad) Yeah. I never knew them way back then.
Guy: Yes. But, a mysterious jungle animal took you to a new family. A family of wolves. And now Mowgli, listen to these animal sounds.
( We hear the wolves howling offstage.)
Mowgli: Oh no!
Guy: Oh yes! Here all the way from the Wolf Paco of Seeonee Hills is your mother and father, Rucksha and Rama!
(Audience cheered. Rucksha and Rama entered and Mowgli hug them.)
Mowgli: Oh mother! Father!
Rucksha: Oh my darling!
Rama: Hello son!
Mowgli: It’s so good to see you.
Guy: Tell us Rucksha and Rama, how do you find him?
Rucksha: Well Guy, when I took my children into the cave, I hear him crying in the basket.
Rama: We then decided to take care of him.
Rucksha: And here’s a picture to prove how cute he is.
(Audience "aaaw")
Guy: Yes, well thank you very much Rucksha and Rama.
Rucksha: (To Mowgli) Bye my darling!
Mowgli: Bye mother! Bye father!
(Audience cheered and the wolves exit.)
Guy: Yes Mowgli, you have a wonderful life with the other wolves until there was this meeting about a tiger named Shere Kahn is out to kill you and you were forced to go back to your own kind.
Mowgli: Yeah. But I’m not afraid!
Guy: Well of course you’re not. And while on you’re journey you met some new friends. Will you recognize these animal sounds.
(We hear sounds of elephants.)
Mowgli: It can’t be!
Guy: It can! Please welcome Colonel Hathi and his son Junior!
(Audience cheered. Colonel Hathi and Junior enters.)
Hathi: Ah, hello mancub!
Junior: Hi Mowgli!
Mowgli: Hi Junior! Hi Colonel!
Junior: I remember when I first met Mowgli. He wants to join in the elephant troop.
Hathi: Yes, and I do apologize for the way I acted when I first met you.
Mowgli: It’s okay. It’s great to see you both.
Guy: Wonderful! Thank you Colonel Hathi and Junior for being on stage.
Hathi: Anytime! Come along, son.
Junior: Bye Mowgli!
Mowgli: Bye!
(The audience cheered and the elephants exit.)
Guy: And now Mowgli, we have come to the important phase of your life. You were a very foolish mancub, because don’t really want to go to live in the man village.
Mowgli: Yeah. I want to say in the jungle.
Guy: And indeed you do. And there is another reason why you don’t want to go to the man village, because there is a very special friend of yours that cares about you. He teaches you how to look for the bare necessities and protects you from Shere Kahn. It was a bear. And the bear named Baloo.
(Audience aww)
Mowgli: (Sobs) Yeah. He was my best friend. He was like my father.
Guy: Yes. Until you saw a girl fetching some water and she lured you to the village. And you haven’t seen you’re friend for quite awhile.
Mowgli: (Sobs) I know. I just wish I see my papa bear again.
Guy: Well Mowgli, you’re wish is our command. Because we’ve found him!
Mowgli: (Shocked) You didn’t!
Guy: We did! And here is from the other side of the jungle. You’re friend. BALOO THE BEAR! COME IN BALOO!

(Audience cheered and Baloo enters.)
Mowgli: BALOO! (Mowgli give Baloo a big hug.)
Baloo: Hey there little britches!
Guy: Oh, how wonderful!
Mowgli: Oh, I’m so glad to see you papa bear!
Baloo: Good to see you too, little buddy!
Guy: But that’s not all, Mowgli. There’s another friend who to you to a new family and the man village. Bagheera the Black Panther!
(Audience cheered and Bagheera entered.)
Mowgli: BAGHEERA! (Mowgli gave Bagheera a hug.)
Bagheera: Mowgli! It’s awfully good to see you, mancub.
Mowgli: I really miss you guy!
Baloo: We miss you too, little britches.
Guy: Yes! Yes Mowgli, this is it. A little mancub from the jungle to the man village. It’s an honor to see you and your friends together on, Here Is Your Life!
(Rama, Rucksha, Hathi, nd Junior re-enter one last time.)
Mowgli: Thank you, Guy!
Guy: And to help you to remember this occasion, we will give you a jungle book of memories and some lovely bracelets made out of vines. And there’ll be a party for you at the ancient ruined temple hosted by King Louie. And this is Guy Smiley saying join us again next time on HERE IS YOUR LIFE!
(Audience cheered one last time.)
The End

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Would you mind writing fanfics for more "This Is Your Story" episodes, featuring cartoon characters instead of Muppets?