Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, I was interested in IC Jose Garza's truffle ice cream.
:batty: And?
He added a truffle raspberry jam and chocolate truffle ganasche. Which if I had all three components at once it'd be like Baskin-Robbins's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle flavor, the one flavor I've eaten in my entire life that I absolutely loathed the taste of. Mom loved it though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Drops off a gift-wrapped package in the doorside mailbox for Apt 6. The package holds different flavored teabags and a Storyteller bookmark I found at the Bizarre Bazaar for Kim, and a travel-sized bottle of Boober's favorite laundering lotion as birthday presents for the pair, sorry we didn't say anything about it this past weekend.
Hope you had a decent day. :excited: :insatiable: :hungry:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Gillis: How're you holding up?
Kim: Better. I think I've gotten over the shock from hearing the news last night. Don't think I'll be able to listen to an episode yet, though. Probably not for a while yet.
Gillis: (nodding) Understandable. And the writing's helping?
Kim: Mm-hmm. (nods) Keeps my mind off of all the possible directions AIO and Focus could go with Eugene now that Will's gone. Though obviously they're not going to decide anything right now; it's too soon. (breathes deep) Now, on a completely different subject, are you lot still coming to my house for Thanksgiving this year?
Gillis: We wouldn't miss it!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Kim: Hey guys, I'm watching the rest of last night's Battlebots if anyone's interested.
Lily: Ooh, I'm in!
Boober: Isn't the last hour just a rerun of the Bounty Hunters episodes from last season?
Kim: Yeah, but it's been so long I don't remember who winds up being the Bounty Hunter, so its almost like watching a new episode.
Boober: *shrugs* Good point.
Gillis: Have you noticed if they've aired any tribute to the poor young man with the horse mask yet?
Kim: Not yet. According to the GoFundMe they were trying to organize something for the final sessions that were taped in September, so we probably won't see anything until the final episodes. And that's if anything makes it on camera.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Man, it's good to hear someone still living in this ol' berg.
It's been snowing and raining on alternate days this month, you need a good umberella when steppin' out.
Good thing I've got a late afternoon get-together with the family to warm up these bones o' mine.

UD: Personally, I prefer the winter cold as it provides just the fright chill up people's spines.
:batty: So long as ve can still mingle down at the club and count heads there I'm happy.

*The scare crew set to making breakfast/clearing away the kitchen dishes/writing several fiendship cards to be sent to various HVC acquaintances.