Hello Everyone

FozzieBear

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I would just like to say hello to everyone using the Muppet Central Forums. I am 16 years old and am from Melbourne in Australia. I am a huge fan of the muppets and am glad I have finally found a place where I can chat to fans. I have been shunned by friends for liking the muppets. They call it a kids thing and say I am childish. Well they are WRONG!. They just dont understand the humour and imagination of the muppets. Well I am just saying hi, and hopefully I will be a regular on the MCF. Hope To Chat To U!

FozzieBear

grail

Reaction score
greetings and salutations! you're quite correct, people who think the Muppets are childish are people that havn't seen them since they were children. they work on SO many levels...it's great to have another fan to the fold, jump in...have a party! and a muffin!

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! We're so glad you finally found us. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends here on the board. Have fun!

bluedreamer

Reaction score
Yes welcome welcome! I was just saying in another thread I was sure there was more Aussie Muppet fans out there! :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
FozzieBear???

Hey! You're not Kevin! Welcome to the board, whoever you are.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Now Chris you be nice to our new friend, even if it isn't Kevin. :smile:

Welcome Welcome Welcome. Enjoy the boards, yadda yadda yadda, have a danish. Its fun! :big_grin:

But seriously, do enjoy your stay, and as always;

Koo Koo Kachu! The Walrus Says Hello!!

-Matt

FozzieBear

Reaction score
:rolleyes: Hi All :rolleyes:

When I made my new account here, I didnt realize there was another fourum user named Fozzie Bear I just made mine FozzieBear with no spaces coz I thought u couldnt have spaces in ur username :smile: I am really embarrased coz know you all might confuse me with the other Fozzie Bear on the forums....

Sorry All

FozzieBear

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, while it can be confusing, I'm sure after a while we'll be able to tell you two appart. My good friend Billy is Traveling Matt. There is a guy called Travelling Matt (with 2 'l's), and they are pretty easy to tell apart. If you really feel akward though, just change your name. I'd suggest it now, before you get too many posts in and just don''t care about it anymore. :smile:

-Matt