Hello All

Karrion

Reaction score
Thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Karrion. My major obsession is making things. I've onlt recently gotten into puppets and just finished my first puppet. Any feedback or questions would be welcome.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/Picture003.jpg
img.photobucket.com/albums/v443/Karrion/Picture002.jpg

faze

Reaction score
hey there karrion

welcome to MC, i'm faze a film student/filmmaker from toronto i like your fish puppet very nicely done, have you made any others?

what are u gonna do with it

Karrion

Reaction score
Thanks. This is my first puppet. Well, the first puppet I'm willing to show anyone.

My ultimate goal is to make puppets professionaly. To that end I'm making a serires of muppets to learn the craft. Other than that I don't have any real plans for them.

Karrion

Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.

The fish is about 19 inches overall. Structure is 1/2 inch urethane foam. Skin is t-shirt material. Literaly, I cut up a shirt to get the color I wanted. Underside is white fabric. The scales are just strips of cloth with one edge cut into scale shape and attached in an overlapping fashion starting at the tail. Pretty much like a fish.

Karrion

Reaction score
Hey guys,
My fish has developed a problem. The edges of the fins are splitting. I'm going to have to sew them up. I had used spray adhesive to put them together. Should I have just sewed them in the first place? is the a solution I missed?