He'll Make Me Happy Sheet Music

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
I am rather desperate to get my hands on this. I am more than willing to buy it off someone.

I am getting married on 9/24 and I have searched and searched and cannot find it anywhere!

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Was there a sheet music book published for this movie and if there was, was this song in it?

:stick_out_tongue:

I ask because if there was and it is, then I probably have it, but I'd have to look for it.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I have it! It is in the book from "The Muppets Take Manhattan", along with "Somebody's Getting Married", "Waiting for the Wedding" and "The Ceremony". PM me for details.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Muppetfreak, are you out there? I haven't heard from you yet. Or did you already find the sheet music on your own?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Well, I guess she wasn't that desperate and after I went to the trouble of digging this out.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Nah, prolly just real busy with other preparations and junk. Don't feel bad, I'm sure she'll stop on to check on this when she remembers.

bigbrownie

Reaction score
oooooo SHEET MUSIC

Hello Was Once Ernie,
In your MUppets Take Manhatten book do you have copy of the sheet music for Togther AGain, Im wanting to use if for my Scout SHow next year and its not avaiable in the UK!:big_grin:

Cheers