Has anyone seen this?

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
There's a New York clothing and board store that has some Kermit the Frog stuff on it! :smile:

http://www.supremenewyork.com/

^Look in the Spring/Summer '08 preview for the Kermit board and click on "random" for a video of the photo shoot. This is pretty cool!...it'd be even cooler if I could skatboard (or are they snowboards?).

[I sure hope this is a new subject:embarrassed: ]

Animal76

Reaction score
It's a skatebooard.
I can tell by the drill holes.
It is a cool deck, and since I have been getting back into skating
(at age 30),
this would be a cool deck to have and display.

I just don't know if I can support this company.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I want one! It must be a new company as there on line store doesnt open till march 10.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I just found out the Company is Worldwide, only the online store is new.They have 2 store representations here in Australia, but maybe I am not as keen on the Kermit Deck since I have found out it will cost somewhere inbetween AUST$200 to $250!

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Wow. :embarrassed: That's really expensive for a skateboard...a nice skateboard, but. Yeah.:sympathy:

muppetperson

Reaction score
It will be cheaper for me to get one from the States.Seems to be around US$100 which would be AUST$120 plus postage so I would save between AUST$50-100.

tomahawk

Reaction score
The Supreme online store was open this morning at 8:00 A.M. Pacific. I couldn't even get through. The shirts and deck sold out within a half hour or less. :boo: Now they are up on ebay and the shirt is going for 100 bucks. Crazy!:crazy: