Happy Birthday to Sesame Street!

ISNorden

Reaction score
As of an hour ago, Sesame Street is 39 years old. Now if only I could find the perfect clip to post on YouTube in honor of the occasion; it's a shame this computer can't read DVDs. or I'd add some Old School openers from my new disc set.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Um... Slight miscalculation. Sesame celebrates 38 years of birth today, November 10, 2007. It'll be 39 years old next year.
Count: I love math too!

Here's wishing Sesame Street a happy birthday this year and many more to come!
*Serves up a slice of cake to ISNorden and whoever else may happen to wander in to the party.

And I think you should post any Sesame sketch/song/segment you want to help the celebration going, it'd be a fitting tribute to the happiest street in the world.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sesame Street! Thanks for endless joy and helping me understand all the patterns in my alphabet soup!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I celebrated by listening to Songs from the Street and watching the first episode.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Sesame Street! Thanks for making so many children smarter and nicer!

BEAR

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the most wonderful street in the world!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Sesame Street. Thanks for all the awsome songs and stuff you've taught me about being kind, nice and not being mean to anyone no matter how mean they are to you.

HAPPY 38th BIRTHDAY SESAME STREET!

ISNorden

Reaction score
I put up a couple of birthday-related clips on YouTube (more'll be coming) and watched Old School Volume 2 today. I'm also trying to work out some episode trades with a few online buddies, so the fan club site will have more to share... As long as there's TV in some form, I pray that Sesame Street keeps going!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Have a happy Birthday to you, Sesame Street celebrating 38 wonderful years! *releases balloons and confetti down for the sky* Rock on for 38 more!:excited: