Happy Birthday to me...

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
MC is being slightly odd this year, not displaying my birthday when it is. But it is today! Thus I have taken it upon myself to start a thread that otherwise wouldn't be. Happy Birthday self! :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, self birthday threads are generally frowned upon, but, since there's apparently an error with the forum, then you can definitely be forgiven for that! :big_grin:

But, I'm curious, what timezone is your account set on? I ask, because most people here at MC are in different timezones in North America, where it's presently from 6:42 (west coast) to 9:42 (east coast), on the evening of April 6. I think MC's default time setting would have it at about 7:42pm April 6, so... yeah.

Well, either way, whatever it is, happy early or belated birthday Shoe Fairy! May your day be filled with... with... with, um... uh... hmm... with... SHOES!

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
It's on GMT +10, and the homepage is saying it's April 7, as is the birthday thing at the bottom of the main forum page. I have no idea why I haven't shown up though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe you should check your profile settings and such, and double check to see if your DOB is set to be displayed or not.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Aha! that solved the problem. It was set to hidden, but I don't think I've ever changed it; and I've had a birthday thread started before. Strange, thanks Snowth.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
Happy birthday Shoe! Hope it has been splendid :smile:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Shoe Fairy!
Hope you have a great birthday!
I hope you also have some fun,
On the forums here today! Hey!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Shoe Fairy! Hope it's a wonderful day (or was at any rate) I'll be gunning for a good tomorrow too.