HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL YOU August BABIES!

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Happy August and happy birthday!

frogette, Alex7000, kelreka, Thistledown, Wiz Soong, and Crudnik

All you birthday babes have a big batch of ice cream and cake....and balloons and food, folks, and fun!

:smile:

SSLFan

Reaction score
Hey Hope, I hope:big_grin: you be around in October. That's when my birthday is. Then you can say happy birthday to all us October babies!:excited:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Hey Hope, I hope:big_grin: you be around in October. That's when my birthday is. Then you can say happy birthday to all us October babies!:excited:

I will, honey! I'm marking my calendar just for you. I wish that I could bake you a great big cake also.

Love Ya! ((((SSLFan)))) :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Happy birthday to MockMockChef, addamsbear, The New Guy and PerfectLeo!

:smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
Birthday babies, I'm wishing you all a happy day today and always.

If I don't have the time to personally praise any of you on your special day, please forgive me. We are back at school at this home. But it has been a fun adventure!

((((birthday babes)))) :excited:

Hope Mills

Reaction score

SSLFan, in advance my friend, happy birthday in October to you and everyone else born in that month (mind you, just in case I forget to check my calendar at the front of that month)

SSLFan, you make sure that all the September babies have a happy b-day, too! I'm depending on ya!

Hope :smile:

Hope Mills

Reaction score
As of August 5:

Happy birthday to SesameMike, froggie baby, gechi, fruehling, mmxp, OldSesameFanMH, Alpha Centauri, i love you (you know, me, Hope, I love you also) [excuse please :flirt:] and last on the list is CookieCountDawn.....that's it for today, guys :smile:

May the Lord be with you ALL!

Hope

SSLFan

Reaction score
SSLFan, in advance my friend, happy birthday in October to you and everyone else born in that month (mind you, just in case I forget to check my calendar at the front of that month)

SSLFan, you make sure that all the September babies have a happy b-day, too! I'm depending on ya!

Hope :smile:
Oh, I will, and thanks!:wink: