Happy Birthday, Steve!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Much appreciation to you for all your hard work with The Muppets over the years!

You're a wonderful talent, and I can't wait to see some new Muppets TV Shows or Movies soon! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve! Oh and have a great time on your trip to England. You are THE MAN! (er um .. frog, rat ... whatever, lol)

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Happy B-Day, Steve! To have been the new voice of Kermit for two decades and share the same day of birth as Jim Henson himself, you truly are one of the coolest Muppeteers we have today!:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Happy birthday to one awesome Muppeteer! Hope it's fantastic!

MrsWembly

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Steve!

To the very talented Steve, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

“Wembley, Wembley, number 9, you're so fair and you're so fine....
love you till the end of time!!!! Wembley, Wembley number 9!”

rtgentry

Reaction score
Steve My man. We met at Kermit texas. I had the Jim henson Works book. Pm me....

Hey you never know he could actually be reading this.... and could actually pm me.. he he he........

Kiki

Reaction score
Have a happy Muppety birthday, stevie my pal! :big_grin: :excited:
Here's to one helluva Muppeteer! Cheers!

Kiki

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
Steve My man. We met at Kermit texas. I had the Jim henson Works book. Pm me....

Hey you never know he could actually be reading this.... and could actually pm me.. he he he........
Is Stevie on this forum? really? Oh, please PM me Mr.Whitmire! :wink:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
To one of my favourite Muppeteers and people,

I hope you had a magnificent birthday full of wonder, fun and laughter. You deserve the best life has to give and, if I could, I wish I could give you an actual hug to convey in ways that simple words can't just how much you mean to me. You've truly touched my life in so many positive ways; it's amazing how some people can do that without ever having met them face-to-face. Anyways, thank you for being you and happy birthday again! :smile: