Happy birthday, Richard Hunt

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Another Aug. 16 has rolled around, so it's time to wish a happy 58th birthday and a resounding "Your face!" to the man who gave us Scooter, Janice, Beaker, Statler, Sweetums, Junior Gorg, Forgetful Jones...

Happy birthday, Richard! :wink::flirt::eek:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to Richard Hunt! You were one of the greats!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Richard! Did you hear, our thread's a sticky now! :wink:

A relative of mine sadly recently passed away. His Mass card had a wonderful sentiment that was definitely a comfort:

"Grieve not nor speak of me with tears, but laugh and talk of me as though I were beside you. 'Twas Heaven here with you." :smile:

Well in that spirit, here's a clip of Forgetful Jones that's quite adorable, hehe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuRKXNIUZQc

Skye

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm so late. I'm pretty sure Richard is up there telling me "Your face! ! !" But at the same time, this could be the earliest I've ever been late. :wink:

Happy belated Birthday, Richard! I'm so sorry that I'm late to your party here. Keep smiling that gorgeous smile of yours; we know you will always keep big smiles on our faces. We miss you and we love you!

FletchySRF3088

Reaction score
I wish I had known a few days earlier that it was his birthday. I have become a big fan of his over the past few months where I really got into the Muppets, and he has become quite an inspiration to me. I would've celebrated his birthday in my own way had I known on the date but in a way, I think I have without even knowing it. I got the first two seasons of The Muppet Show on DVD last week and have been watching episodes since then. Every time, a Richard Hunt character appeared on screen, I would feel excited and pay close attention to any little nuances he did with them in any scene they were in.

I should stop now cos this is getting too long and maybe it's better suited in the RHLC thread but Happy Belated Birthday to my favorite Muppeteer (I love them all but if I had to pick one, without a doubt, it would be Richard). :wink:

Nekoshema

Reaction score
:wink: since i only five minutes ago found out his birthday [august just like me! i'm so happy] HAPPY BIRTHDAY! *throws confetti*