Happy Birthday, Richard Hunt!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
All right, gang, today's the day!

Happy birthday, Richard, and God bless you for all the silliness you brought to us!

:wink: :flirt: :eek:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
What? I thaught this thread would be at least three pages by now... lol
Happy birthday Richard. I hope you're having a fine time, where ever you are!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Richard! You are sorely missed!

I think tomorrow, I'll go down to The Museum of TV and Radio, and view The Muppets Go To the Movies. I first saw it on Nickelodeon when I was in 5th grade, and some of my favorite parts were from Richard's characters, even though I didn't even know who he was back then. I think that would be a fitting tribute for me. :wink: :flirt: :eek:

Wanted to point out, I noticed people were leaving message on Richard's page on
FindaGrave.com:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8600308

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Wow, you can order stuff at the museum? I'll have to look into that...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh, sorry, I don't mean literally order as in buy, that's just how to view something at The Museum. You "order" it and they show it to you there.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
So Richard is buried in the cemetery at St. John the Divine? That's nice; maybe the next time I'm in the city I'll try to stop by. And it's nice to see that you can leave little tribute notes on the Find a Grave site; I think I'll do that later on.

Guys, I mentioned on the RHLC that I was working on a birthday present for Richard, and I didn't mention what it was but gave a few cryptic clues.

This morning, I went down to the post office. I had with me an addressed, stamped envelope containing a check addressed to the AIDS Memorial Quilt project.
I'd been meaning to donate a little something to the quilt project for some time now; I felt that it was only right. That is my birthday present for Richard.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!! I wonder if he can see that we all still love his work. That's nice MN.

:wink: :flirt: :eek:

Skye

Reaction score
That is a wonderful and perfect present, Erin. I love it.

Happy birthday, Richard. Thank you for being the sweet, silly, hilarious, talented, cute, creative, and wonderful man that you were and thank you for bringing us all so much happiness and so many good times. We miss you!