Happy Birthday, Hope Mills!

muppetwriter

Reaction score
Just thought I'd let everyone in on the fact that today is my mother's (a.k.a newest MC member, Hope Mills) birthday. We're going to be away from town most of the day, but if you can, post a nice birthday wish for her as a surprise when she gets back home and checks the forum.

FYI, she turns 52 today. She'll kill me for telling everybody that. Ha, ha. :wink:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
FYI, she turns 52 today. She'll kill me for telling everybody that. Ha, ha. :wink:
Then you shouldn't have posted that in the first place! :stick_out_tongue:

But then again, MY mom is going on 56, lol!

I'd like to wish Hope Mills a very happy birthday! Unless of course she's like my mom and her friends and doesn't even like having her birthday acknowledged, in which case, I'm still going to acknowledge it anyway. Why? Because that's the way we do it in the zone.

Happy birthday!

Skye

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Hope! I hope you have a great day! :smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Happy Birhday hope mills i am so glad that u have joined this wonderful place u are going to love it here .
it is full of wonderful Kind people , here you are going to love it here . Welcome to the family .

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Happy birthday, Mamma Writer! It's great to have you with us, and I hope you're having a wonderful day with your family!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I hope that Hope has the very best birthday ever this year. :big_grin: :smile: