Halloween Bear

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi... So this goes to all those Bear fans who watched and remember the show fondly. There was an episode in the third season titled Halloween Bear.
What I'd like to know is, what were each of the following main characters dressed up as when they went trick-or-treating.
Bear,
Ojo, although Muppet Wiki states she had a sort of bat costume?
Pip,
Pop,
Treelo, and
Tutter.

Thanks, hope to get some answers soon. :batty:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hi... So this goes to all those Bear fans who watched and remember the show fondly. There was an episode in the third season titled Halloween Bear.
What I'd like to know is, what were each of the following main characters dressed up as when they went trick-or-treating.
Bear,
Ojo, although Muppet Wiki states she had a sort of bat costume?
Pip,
Pop,
Treelo, and
Tutter.

Thanks, hope to get some answers soon. :batty:
I worked on this episode when I was a Jim Henson Company workshop intern back in 1999! I built props for the show (all the little goodies the characters get while trick or treating and the chocolate corn on the doors of the character's houses :smile:)
Bear wore a blonde Goldilocks type of wig.
Tutter was a pumpkin
Ojo AND Treelo were bats
Pip and Pop were bushes (no I'm not kidding) lol
Very adorable episode, I do hope it comes to DVD at some point. Would love to get a clean copy. I have a taped one off of the Disney Channel when it first aired.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Melissa. Will have to get a bit creative with the nomenclature to see how they all get added to the monster roster.

BTW: Would you happen to have MUP3's of the songs from the episode as well? Or be able to make 'em?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Thanks for the info Melissa. Will have to get a bit creative with the nomenclature to see how they all get added to the monster roster.

BTW: Would you happen to have MUP3's of the songs from the episode as well? Or be able to make 'em?
Hi, no I don't have MP3's of them and not sure how I'd be able to get them. I'm not really savvy with that stuff I'm afraid to say :embarrassed:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
That's okay. Thanks a lot for your help with this. *Leaves jack o'lantern cheesecake. :hungry: