Grumpy Old Pimps

Sweetums74

Reaction score
You guys have to check out the winning entry of Worth1000.com's "If Pimps Ruled" Photoshop contest.

None other than Statler and Waldorf decked out in some fine Pimp threads.

http://worth1000.cachenetworks.com/entries/43000/43333Rw87.jpg

I've mentioned the Worth1000.com site in a previous posting. It is a fantasitic multimedia contest site. It started with just Photoshop contests, but has expanded into contests with animation, photography, 3D rendering, illustration, and also text.

I have no affiliation with it other than I enter a contest from time to time (won a few!). There are a lot of talented people on MuppetCentral, so if you haven't checked out Worth1000.com, you may want to do so.

Chris

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I couldn't see it. Says I have to request a bandwith and stuff. Can you copy it and email it out? Maybe someone else can host it on their website so we can see it or something? Sounds funn-ee!

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I couldn't see it. Says I have to request a bandwith and stuff. Can you copy it and email it out? Maybe someone else can host it on their website so we can see it or something? Sounds funn-ee!
:mad: darn it :mad: -- guess they have direct linking disabled. makes sense for bandwidth concerns. everytime the site gets mentioned on a national level, they get killed with bandwidth.

Go to the main Worth1000.com website... the pic is there with the other 3 contest winners on the main page (about a quarter of the way down).

While you are there, do a search for "Muppet", "Muppets", "Kermit", "Sesame", etc... for a few other creative pics.