Grr! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why the heck am I always the victim of harrassment for liking something (or in this case someone) that other people don't like?!

F

furryredmonster

I don't know snowth, and I really do not know why you are asking us.

I get a lot of people making fun of me for liking Elmo and being a vegetarian. I just walk on past and forget about it. It really does not bother me much. I find it rather funny that they have nothing better to do then do such.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Can you grow up? Sorry but its what I think.. Just dont take these things to heart!

F

furryredmonster

snowth,

I think he just meant to not be telling us all this, umm... I think that's what he meant...

anythingmuppet,

I think that was a little to harsh and uncalled for.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I mean that he always gets so upset by what those jerks say! I'm sorry, jeez. I'm a little mad right now ( not at anyone here) and I just thought that you should either a: Ignore them or b: just leave those places. Sorry

But now I suppose you'll be angry at me and have grudge against me..

F

furryredmonster

Its ok nick... I just didn't really know what you meant by it either...

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
D'Snowth I posted you a message inside the third of your triple post I think you should see if you haven't already. I just thought I'd do that to balance things out. Since it was there anyway I'm just that way compulsive. But please read it if you have not maybe noticed it please my friend.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
D'Snowth I posted you a message inside the third of your triple post I think you should see if you haven't already. I just thought I'd do that to balance things out. Since it was there anyway I'm just that way compulsive. But please read it if you have not maybe noticed it please my friend.
Don't worry, I have, and thanks.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I'm Sorry OK? :frown:

EDIT: Now I think he's ignoring me! I'm sorry Snowthy, I was off, okey? Friends? :frown: :cry: I'M SORRY!!