Greg the Bunny site

FER SURE

Reaction score
Hey I'm not sure if any other people have been over to the unoffcial Greg the Bunny site. It tells the story of how Greg started out and how he got to Fox. There are a bunch of pre-Fox pictures one of which is a composite of Kermit and Warren together. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time. It really shows the differances between the world of Greg and the world of the Muppets. The link below will take you directly to the pics page of their site. There are also some nice AIM buddy icons that could be used as avatars here.

It appears that the link is being very fickle. If it doesnt work for you try www.gregthebunny.org. First click on pictures then find the link for pics page 2.

Greg the Bunny Unoffcial page

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Fer Sure

Hey,
Those are the first pictures ive seen of that Show, i was honestly waiting to see some Puppets worth seeing.

Those puppets look like a Kindergarden project, I hate it already and i havent even seen it !

See ya

Luke

Reaction score
The show isnt about having cool puppets Warrick - it's the irony of it being 'edgy' and more adult.

Take 'Family Guy, or 'King Of The Hill' - the animation is much less polished than the Simpsons but it works on a more mature level.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

Hey,
Sorry but if the Puppets aint worth watching, I wont watch it.

Thats the reason i love the Muppets !

Oh yeah and you know about the New 'edgy' Muppet Series ?
I think they should bring Leon back, He was always on about the ladies in swimsuits and naked girls.
Is that the 'edgy' they want or more ?

See ya

dwmckim

Reaction score
Keep in mind that this particular site is devoted to Greg The Bunny's pre-Fox series career...the puppets have received some makeovers.

...and the amateurish look of the puppets is intentional - the idea of the show is that these are OBVIOUSLY puppets - but puppets with souls that live indepently of a puppeteer. The more crude or unpolished they look, the better it works within the show's concept.

...After all they could take the opposite approach and make incredibly gorgeous and complex puppets and then risk making other puppet projects (like Muppets) - which try to make the characters real and allow the audience to forget the characters are puppets - look bad. Everything i've read about the show's creators seem to indicate they have much respect for The Muppets and would not want to do that.

beaker

Reaction score
Warrick:

greg the bunny:
well, all I will say is it seems we both agree...though I don't want to get into any sort of flame war with other people over a sock puppet:smile:

///beaker///

beaker

Reaction score
I agree Warrick about bringing back Leon! If Fox wants any ideas of what an edgy Muppet show looks like, they need look any further then the glorious summer of 1989...JHH! I'd personally love to see Digit, Lindburgh, Leon, Zondra, etc back in some capacity. My dream show would have Pepe, Clifford, Gonzo,
Digit, Leon, Mo Frackle, and of course Kermit, Fozie, Piggy, Rizzo, and some new guys.
(btw, last time any JHH specific characters were last seen, Zondra had a brief cameo in MFS, as did one of her guerrilla tv friends)

///beaker///

FER SURE

Reaction score
Zondra was in MFS!!!!! Where? I totally missed that!

beaker

Reaction score
fer sure:

Good ol dvd! Zondra...Um, shes on cape doom, I think right when Gonzo's ship lands. There's quite a few other cameos. That one nerdy looking guy with glasses from Guerrilla TV(JHH) is actually in quite a few scenes. Though no Digit, Leon, or Lindburgh:frown:

///beaker///

FER SURE

Reaction score
Yeah I saw Chip (that nerdy guy). He scares me, the way he blinks his eyes is just wrong. thanks for the heads up . I am putting im my dvd right now