Greetings From AZ

scott

Reaction score
Hola Folks,
My mom brought her labtop so I can post here this week! For those of you who care I'm visiting Sedona, the Grand Canyon, and Scottsdale. Sedona is really boring, and the 2 hour car ride from the airport didn't help either. Today I get to somewhat celebrate my birthday, but no presents :frown: . Talk to y'all later!

dwmckim

Reaction score
Too bad you're not in Phoenix since we could meet up and i could treat you to cake and/or ice cream!

...come to think of it *I* haven't seen the Grand Canyon during the time i've actually lived here (though my family did visit it when i was a kid when we lived in Ohio).

That might be a good thing as i'd be too tempted to relive the Sesame sketch where the cowboy calls over a number to listen to the echo and the echo responds in Spanish. Of course i'd HAVE to do the end part and throw my cowboy hat down there in frustration...and have a sombrero come back up at me!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scott,

Great to see you at the new forum and with the Alf avatar! Hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip. Happy birthday!

For those who haven't noticed, member birthdays are featured on the front of the forum and also on the calendar.

Luke

Reaction score
Scott

Scott !!!!!!!

Happy Birthday !!!!!!! :big_grin:

How fitting you are holidaying in Scottsdale for your birthday - be sure to stop at Lukesdale if you are ever in the UK !

Stay cool and have fun,

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
~Happy Birthday Scott!~

Yeah, Happy Birthday Scott! Hope you enjoy your trip and that your birthday gets better. Maybe all your presents are waiting for you at the Grand Canyon. Kind of like a huge scavenger hunt thing. That'd be cool! :big_grin:

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Well, I do hope your birthday picks up.

But, for now HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

:big_grin:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Happy birthday to the person we are currently talking about... yes! Did I miss something?

R.J.

Reaction score
HI

Hi Scott,

Happy Late Birthday. Hope u enjoy the rest of your holiday.

From new member.

R.J.

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
R.J.

Welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here! :big_grin: