Great Santa Claus Switch Cast Questions

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
OK, I've never seen the Great Santa Claus Switch, but I'm interested in adding it's list of characters to my roster. Here's a list of characters from the special I got from my trusted sources.

Blue Scoff.
Thog.
Green Scoff.
Cigar Box Frackle (Gonzo the Great).
Boppity.
P.J. Dripsnout (Droop).
Fred The Dragon.
Gloat.
Green Hunchback Frackle.
Miss Kitty.
The Snerfs.
Lothar: This guy is light blue. He got a big head, that looks a bit like a alligator, his mouth has teeth, He is wearing a red Fez, long black hair, his arms are long and very thin (I think his arms can touch the ground.
Thig: Thogs brother. He has the same size as Thog. He is green. The only really difference on the 2 are the color and the face. Thig has a long pointy nose and is more round in the face and he dont have any ears. Performed by Frank Oz.
Thudge: This monster looks a bit like Harry Monster from SS. he has the same shape. A big round purple nose and big eyes with big black eyebrows. He was first used on the Ed Sullivan show where he got his name. He was also used in The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence
The Elves: The six elves, named Zippity, Skippity, Hoppity, Bing, Bong, and Fred, were good-old helpers of Santa Claus.
Is this a complete list of all the characters that appeared in TGSCS? If not, then please supply the names and descripts of any and all missing characters to make sure that it's full cast gets added to the Muppet Listings. Thanks for your help, hope to hear from you guys soon, and have a good weekend.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your help. Do you think an entry such as "Evil Frackles" prove sufficient to cover these nameless background Frackles?
Hope to hear from you again and have a good night.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
First off, I know this is an old thread, but since it's one of my own, and it's relevant to what I want to ask I'll post here.

Secondly, I need a good descript of one of the background Frackles denoted in the Muppet Wiki article for Frackles as "a small batlike Frackle", part of Cosmo Scam's additional henchmen.
If anyone could help with this, please post the descript here. Also, please include about how high this Frackle would be when compared to other Muppets like Gonzo or Kermit or Fozzie or etc.

Thanks, hope to get some replies soon. :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Er thanks, but the reason I'm asking for someone to please help in supplying a descript of the "batlike" Frackle is because I happen to be visually handicapped. So even if I were to click on the link you provided, I'd still need someone to help with my request.

Still need a descript of the "batlike" Frackle, if anyone's out there who can help with this. :scary: