Got a Dog or a Cat? Make it a Pet Palooza!

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
A bit of shameless advertising, if you will. But, my family has just recently launched a new small business catering to dogs and cats on eBay called Pet Palooza and I was asked to spread the word around to my friends. And since I consider everyone here as such, I thought I'd post and ask that those with a beloved pet just quickly take a look and see if there's anything there that maybe strikes their eye. :smile:

Pet Palooza's eBay Store

Also, if there's anyone here who lives in NJ, stop by the Meadowlands Flea Market as Pet Palooza can be found set up shop there every Saturday!

Thanks, everyone!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love the ceramic fire hydrant dog treat Jar. :big_grin: Too bad I don't have a dog though.:smirk:

Sylinde Bren

Reaction score
I love the ceramic fire hydrant dog treat Jar. :big_grin: Too bad I don't have a dog though.:smirk:
We get that same response a lot when we're selling at The Meadowlands Flea Market, LOL. But, believe it or not, most of them buy it anyways, deciding to use it as a regular ol' treat jar or give it as a gift to a friend who is a firefighter. :wink:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I'm glad you said that! Because my dad had a Snoopy dog dish that he uses for to eat snacks out of all the time!:big_grin: