Going to be away for a short time

Beth C

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know some of you have noticed that I haven't really been around much and that is due to some really serious problems that I have been having.

While I'm happy to report that my health has improved, I do have to say that the improvement came at a great cost. :sympathy: I now need some time away from everything in my life, and that includes the message boards that I post on.

I need to take a step back and reevaluate my life. I am currently unable to write or post anything happy so I just thought I'd post a message stating I will be away for a time, probably about a month.

I will miss you all, and look forward to the time I can spend posting happily away again.

Phillip, please don't take away my status as Game Master - I will be back. I just need time to myself. If you need more details I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. If anyone else wants to email me, that's fine. I sure could use friends right now. I will answer what I can but not publicly on a board. What I have had to endure recently is just not to be posted lightly.

Until the next time, please everyone, take care. Know that I will be thinking of you. I will return, I promise that.

~Beth C

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Beth, thanks for letting us know. We hope that when you can return that you will be renewed and rested. We all need to get away from time to time.

You will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.

King Jim

Reaction score
I hope you get better Beth. We will misss you.