Going on Summer Vacation

MuppetDude

Reaction score
This is just an early reminder.

By the end of next week I won't be replying as much to messages because I will be on summer vacation. Why is this important for me to mention? Because now that I'm in college I use computers on a regular basis (hence the increased number of times I've replied during the past 8 months). By next week I'll be working on my finals. :embarrassed:

Unfortunately, I don't own a computer, so during the summer the only times I'll be able to contact you guys is through the computers found in libraries. I'll try to unsubscribe to some of the larger messages so I don't end up with 200 messages in my e-mail.

Anyway, it was great to be around MC for such a long time. I got to know a lot of you better. But don't think you'll see the last of me. :wink: I'll still be around once in a while, but I won't be posting as frequently as I have been. Hopefully I'll be able to talk to you guys more frequently when the next term comes around.

christyb

Reaction score
Oh man, I just saw this. Have fun Muppetdude. I'll see ya around this fall.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
It's not permanent, or anything. I just won't visit as frequently as I have. I'll still be around a few times, like about once every two weeks, or sometime like that (I'm also busy with a few other things.).

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I know, but he said it's okay if I "snail mail" him. (Though how he'll be able to read it, I have no idea.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh. This is hexactly why I tried to defend myself when it was called into question my complaints as to SS not showing all Season 36 episodes all the way through now in April and May.

Oh well, hope you have a great summer vacation MuppetDude.
I trust you have my mailing address from the video tapes deal we did for JHH. Will probably get my family to help with the reading.
Take care and don't be a stranger.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
I'm back from vacation! :smile:

And I've brought pineapples for everybody! :zany:

My current college schedule has about an hour of computer time per day, so I can visit more frequently (though much of the time would probably be used on studies...maybe. :wink: ).

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah ha! Let me be the first to velcome you back!

Great to have you still among us here at MC, MuppetDude. Just ask the penguin with the cue cards for anything you may need.