Get Fuzzy

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
News flash, mon ... the link appears to be dead.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Your Welcome Kristin!

And try copying and pasting the URL into your navigation bar, because the link is very much alive and well. :smile:

-Matt

Drtooth

Reaction score
I agree with the Foz on this one. I personally don't like get Fuzzy. At first it seemed like an edgey alternative to Garfield (Sorry if I sound like Beaker on this one, I have big shoes to fill) but then it just became a sloppy Garfield ripoff. It may be funny, but it doen't work for me.:sleep: :confused: :smirk:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I have a complaint about comic strips. The funny is gone nowadays. They are blah. They need new blood to work on them, or just retire them.

Hagar the Horrible is horrible.
Mary Worth is worthless.
Apt 3-G should be condemned.
Steve Roper and Mike Nomad...wonder what THEY'RE UP TO?!
Rex Morgan, MD should be disbarred
Garfield...what is UP with those FEET!! They're friggin huge!!
Family Circus? The tent should be taken down.
Peanuts--well, I'm a huge fan and they still make me laugh.
Boondocks: There is no way Aaron McGruder should be that angry, he's a kid being fed off a silver platter.
BC and Wizard of Id are still okay.
Shoe is better without McNelly (who created it)
Dennis the Menace is ready for a long break in boarding school.
For Better or Worse, Sally Forth, and Arlo n' Janis should just all be the same darn comic strip.

I know people who's comics are far superior to the syndicated strips because they're fresh, and the humor is good. If a comic plans to continue, they need to quit just drawing the first thing that comes to mind and think it through better. In the very least, hire new writers with fresh ideas.

What do you all think of THAT?!

~Kev

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I think Get Fuzzy is pretty dang funny!!!! "What's House Rule #4?" "Satchel is not a toy." HA!!!!! I have to go to comics.com to read 'em, though. :frown:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
I think Get Fuzzy is pretty dang funny!!!! "What's House Rule #4?" "Satchel is not a toy." HA!!!!! I have to go to comics.com to read 'em, though. :frown:
Me too! I think it's very very funny! You should get the day by day calendar (even if it is a little late into the year). It's fun to read them every morning. I also get them from comics.com so that's alot of Get Fuzzy everyday! Which is fine by me:big_grin: :excited: