Geedis and The Land Of Ta?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does anybody here know where this cute but extremely obscure little creature came from? Who or what is Geedis? (or maybe even Geedises, it could be a whole species like Yoshi or Pikachu) What species is he supposed to be? Is he a monster? a goblin? an alien? a troll? a demon (okay, probably not because he's way too cute looking to be from H*ll lol).

Help solve the mystery of the cartoon creature that time has seemingly forgotten:

As with many other people, the whole mystery just intrigues me to no end. I love Geedis's character design and think he's adorable. Now if only we could figure out where he came from :confused:.

Oddly enough, back when I was obsessed with Robot Chicken a couple years ago. It seems like I vaguely remember seeing Geedis pop up in a Robot Chicken sketch at one point. It seems like he was in one of those really short skits that only last like 5 seconds or so and it showed getting body slammed by some kind of robot (?). I'm probably just getting him confused for another similar looking creature though because when I typed "Robot Chicken Land of Ta" into the search bar no relevant results came up.

Last edited: