From concept to ebay The Yeti of Hollywood!

renegade

Reaction score
It wasn’t easy caching this Yeti in the Hollywood hills but I’m so glad I did.
Still trying to raise money for my short film , so I put him on ebay along with some early drawings of him .
Let me know what you guys think
BTW This was made with a Projectpuppet.com pattern , If you don’t have them Buy them it will change how you make your puppets !
Thanks for your time gang:halo:

Blink

Reaction score
renegade said:
It wasn’t easy caching this Yeti in the Hollywood hills but I’m so glad I did.
Still trying to raise money for my short film , so I put him on ebay along with some early drawings of him .
Let me know what you guys think
BTW This was made with a Projectpuppet.com pattern , If you don’t have them Buy them it will change how you make your puppets !
Thanks for your time gang:halo:
I love him renegade! I must say I am very impressed with how nicely you are developing as a builder. Well done. I totally agree that Project Puppet is a tremendous tool. Aside from this forum I don't think they get enough credit. Just look at what you have been able to do.:smile:

renegade

Reaction score
Blink thanks so much for the kind words I'm having a blast !!

GabeFirestone

Reaction score
yes... where do you come up with your ideas? from what i've seen you do, everything is incredible!!! KUDOS TO YOU!

MGov

Reaction score
Every time someone from here lists a puppet on eBay, I look and think, "That's nice, but I still like my own stuff better." *

This is the first time I've looked and actually considered buying.

He looks fantastic.

*footnote: I do occasionally look at the auctions and think, "Ugh."

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
Amazing. That's all that comes to mind. Great work!

Which pattern did you use? I was going to make my own patterns for my big project (still 4 puppets away lol) but now I'm reconsidering. Thanks!

apendola

Reaction score
I really love your work!

It's amazing how you create truly unique art pieces out of quite standard patterns!

I look forward to more.

renegade

Reaction score
Thanks so much every one for your kind words
this forum has been nothing but inspiration for me !!
the pattern I used was this one called the The Punto pattern I didn't do any modification to it . Make sure to get the covering pattern as well

Please understand I don't work for Project puppet I just really really dig the patterns and they really got me started in puppet biulding.

AGAIN THANKS ! and there are more on the way

Ventrilotwist

Reaction score
I just wish the patterns weren't so expensive. I definitely can't afford to get the pattern and the covering pattern right now. I still need to find alocal place to get reticulaated foam too. I don't want to order online or over the phone.