Frank Oz interview on Tavis Smiley

Minstrel Murray

Reaction score
Frank Oz appeared on Tavis Smiley's show last night. I only caught the last half of it, but most of the interview questions were (surprisingly) about the Muppets. They even showed a couple of clips from the Muppet Show! I believe Frank was actually there to promote his movie "Death at a Funeral", which is being released in August. This show will be televised again tonight on PBS (6:00 pm Pacific), so I'll be sure to watch the whole thing and provide more details to those interested.

-Murray

zns

Reaction score
It's always good to hear all the things that Frank Oz has done throughtout his life. Great interview. I give it three Kermits. :smile: :smile: :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Nice photo! I actually haven't seen alot of happy photos of him :embarrassed:.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah! it is good to See him happy! have you seen that one of him on the set smiling, holding Cookie neatly folded?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea but in the intervew he really seemed he wanted nothing to do with the muppets in my opinin.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, it his defence, he was trying to promote a movie.:smirk:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea that is true to ya know he may want to try and forget his past work but really he will never be able to in the worlds eyes he will always be ethier the voice of Piggy or Yoda.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Aww, well I don't think he wants to forget about his past. But he might want to focus on his present as well.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
true agian but i still think he should not have just abondend the muppets like he has.