Fraggle-Selves Fan Art

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Wow, that's really cool! Did you draw that?

I might draw myself as a Fraggle, though I technically have a *ahem* Fraggle-sona. IDK. :/

theSHE124

Reaction score
Hey Plaid! I too made myself Fragglized, sorta. Like I said in the other thread, (http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/...d-the-fraggles-sing-do-it-anyway.52674/page-4) Hapsy is a side of me who loves mysterious things. She has green hair, blue fur, and the skin is the highest tint of blue/cyan. She live in Sprayberry Hall, a cavern with a huge Fraggle Lake which nourishes sprayberry bushes nearby. But she has no friends because they fear her hobbies, until one day when she finds a book in a storyteller's library, a book she cannot read for some reason...:confused:
I'm changing my profile pic for y'all to see Hapsy Fraggle. Can't wait to see more Fragglized people! :smile:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Uh...which one, Hubert? Plaid or me? By the way, you can be part of it, too! Spread the word! Spread the word!! :excited:

Hubert

Reaction score
I was specifically referring to Plaid's as she was the creator of this thread, but I also love yours a lot. :smile:

Slackbot

Reaction score
Plaid, that's a lovely drawing. Really full of personality. Thanks for posting it here.

I've Fraggle-ized myself too, but the more I look at that pic the less I like it. I may just redo it, since it's honestly not that appealing a design.