Fraggle Rock Seasons & Kermit Disney Pin on eBay

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Just over 9 hours left to go! :excited: Got the Hotslings baby carrier sold for my wife, now I just gotta sell these Fraggles & Pin!

Some backstory for my MCers: When I first bought these sets, I took the replica booklets & concept art prints out to display them with my Palisades Muppets. Well, when we found out we were expecting our first baby, I had to pack up everything in "my" room, so all that stuff is in the garage somewhere. Not that I'd ever want to get rid of those special inserts, but that's one of the main reasons they're not included in the auctions, cuz they're buried deep in a box somewhere out in the garage.

Maybe you all here have your own Fraggle sets already, and maybe you know a young person you'd like to turn onto the Fraggle's for a nice price? I'm the original owner of all these sets, I paid around $40 for each set, so I'm confident that $20 is a fair price, and I hope you'll agree. I was able to pick up the complete set with some money my Mom gave us for the Baby, so now these sets are extra that I'm hoping to sell & make enough to cover the complete set purchase price so I can get even more for my kid! :excited: I can't wait to show him Fraggle Rock!

Thanks very much, and have a great day!
:smile:
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
* bump *

Just under 3 hours remaining, please BIN if you want them.
Thanks!

* BONUS * Free Muppety THANK YOU sketch for any MC bidders! Just let me know through eBay who you are on here & I'll PM to verify. Cheers!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ahhh! Anthony, man, if I didn't already have that stuff I'd be the first to bid! GREAT prices! I can't believe you haven't gotten any bidders yet! Good luck!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Seasons 2 & 3 are gone (thanks somebody!), but Season 1 is still up for grabs, just over 15 minutes left!

And thanks Ryan the King Prawn, thanks for your support! Cheers,
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Hey MC'ers, I had relisted Season 1 and the Disney Pin of Kermit wearing Mickey Mouse Club Ears. They're both still available, 20 bucks for the Fraggle Set, and 6 bucks for the Kermit pin, both have FREE SHIPPING to the lower 48 States.

These auctions end tomorrow, I have to go back to work soon, so I probably won't be relisting anything for a while.

Thanks so much everyone for at least checking out my auctions! Here's a link: Anthony's Auctions on eBay

Cheers,
Anthony

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Season 1 & the Kermit pin are back on eBay, along with the Muppet Whatnot from FAO Schwarz (which you might notice I'm considering best offers on). The link in my above post will take you to my auctions.

Thanks again for looking, Cheers!
Anthony