Fraggle Rock: Season 1 DVD Coming Fall 2005

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Yesterday, I called the Fraggle Rock customer service phone number (1-866-405-7625), and requested that Fraggle Rock come to DVD. The customer service rep told me that there already was one available ("Where It All Began"), but when I brought up the season 1 idea, she pleasantly told me that Fraggle Rock's first season will be released on DVD, fall 2005! She also told me that the next 3-episode set will be released in January.

So our Fraggle dreams have come true; by next year we'll get our DVDs!!!!

In the words of Karen Prell...WAAAA-Hoohoohoohoo!!

:smirk: :excited: :smirk:

FraggleRocks

Reaction score
Yay!!

I'm so excited about that I just can't wait!! I'm not sure if it was a hoax or real but I signed an online petition to bring Fraggle Rock to DVD. I just didn't care if I would get so much spam from signing. The very idea excited me so much. :excited:

Luke

Reaction score
Are you sure she didn't say it may be coming to DVD next fall? I think she may have read her "Fraggle DVD" script wrong. Perhaps someone else can confirm with them too to make sure they get the same info and it wasn't just an error?

beaker

Reaction score
wow, a whole year...ugh. (especially when a little brid told me ya can get all 96 episodes spread over a few dvds on ebay) Im not condoning it...Im just saying think of the time...by the time they finally release all 96 episodes on dvd, Gary Coleman will be president and we'll have flying cars.

Mokey Fraggle

Reaction score
HIT confirms Fraggle Season 1 Box Set

I had my older sister call HIT Entertainment today about the Fraggle Rock box sets and the woman told her some good news...... they have had so many calls and letters about Fraggle Rock, that there is definitely going to be a box set!! The bad news is that it won't be until next fall because, of course, it's going to take them awhile. I don't even care how long it's going to be, I'm just ecstatic that this is going to happen!!!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Hey, I'm excited.

And I've had the Fraggle Rock theme in my head since reading that.

And in my mouth.

And then my co-workers were singing it.

We're very Fraggley today.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
beaker said:
wow, a whole year...ugh.
Well, for right now they're saying Fall 2005. It could be sooner. After all, they cranked out that first DVD pretty fast after getting the rights.

I just hope that if they do indeed release Season 1, they continue and release the rest of the series as well. I don't want to have seasons 1, 2, and 3, and then not have 4 and 5 for some reason. Hopefully, their "research team" has figured this out already...

janicegroupie

Reaction score
That is totally like a dream come true to me. A full season of Fraggle Rock in just one year. I just pray to God that this is true and that someday the full series of Fraggle Rock will be available to all on dvd. :excited: