Fraggle Rock Repackaged Complete Series: 11/03/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppet baby

Reaction score
ok for those of you who want a complete series package of FR and not indoveual box sets loions gate is coming out with it looks like a better one i got the other one when it was on sale from amazon .

It has a few extras than the other one shoot on me LOL .

www.tvshowsondvd.com has the detales today and some box art pictures sorry if this has already been said , if it has been please feel free to delte this .

Sorry my spelling is so bad today LOL .

if you click the tv shows on dvd .com link you will find the info there .

What do some of you think of this turn of events ? i think that it a good one i think because henson needed a lot better treatmet than HIT gave :wink:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I always wondered why people wanted such trendy, goofy DVD packaging. And trust me, it's NOT just HIT/Lionsgate that do it. I've heard tales of Simpsons sets that have sleeves instead of a solid casing, and even the Futurama movies are packaged like they're those old America Online trial CD's. They clearly wanted some stylish thing that blew up in their faces, causing the disks to skid around the inside.

Now, the release says a "book case" format. Does that mean the standard plastic clam shell containers? It may not be stylish, but it IS practical. Why they had to go and be so fancy in the first place is beyond me.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Love it, great idea, but I am concerned about sales, how many people will buy this so close after buying the first Complete set, apart from me that is, although I may wait a while til its reduced in price. Maybe if its in book shelf format eack case will have artwork on it, I wonder if the poster will be included?

Chris

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Just got to look at the new pictures for the set. It's cool that it'll fix the scratched discs problem :smile: And maybe make it less of a pain to open and look through.

Status
Not open for further replies.