Fraggle Rock Coloring Pages

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Anybody bored? Here are some coloring pages.

MC Members, please feel free to share your Fraggle Rock coloring pages. This is all I can find right now.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score

Oh boy, here's another FR coloring and it's Gorgs this time.

MuppetDanny, if you want hi-res of this photo, the link is: http://ow.ly/i/213I6

KissesToKermie, if you love coloring Fraggles, you could try coloring Gorgs too if you want since I'm sure you spend your free time doing coloring pages to bring back your childhood again.

Slackbot

Reaction score
For those who believe in giving credit where it's due...

The picture of Ma, Pa, and Junior is by Kenny Durkin, and is part of his Fraggleidoscope design, which is available as a T-shirt thanks to last year's art contest. Check out his gallery if you haven't already; he has tons of great Muppet art.

The picture of the Fraggle Five listening to Cantus is by Lindsay Cibos and was one of the covers of volume 2, issue 3 of The Fraggle Rock comic. It looks like it was taken from her step-by-step description of how she did the cover.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score

Oh boy, here's another FR coloring and it's Gorgs this time.

MuppetDanny, if you want hi-res of this photo, the link is: http://ow.ly/i/213I6

KissesToKermie, if you love coloring Fraggles, you could try coloring Gorgs too if you want since I'm sure you spend your free time doing coloring pages to bring back your childhood again.
Thanks for the link :smile:

mmuuppeettss

Reaction score
Aww, these are just adorable, thank you for sharing, I'm sure my kids will have loads of fun with them. I have already printed out all from supercoloring, you can find a lot of Elmo coloring pages at that link. Have fun :big_grin: