Fraggle Rock at Hot Topic!

electricmayhem

Reaction score
I was just at Hot Topic and to my suprise I found three different Fraggle Rock shirts! One had all 5 fraggles, one had Red and Wembley, and one had Boober. They're really cool!!:big_grin:

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
I was just at Hot Topic and to my suprise I found three different Fraggle Rock shirts! One had all 5 fraggles, one had Red and Wembley, and one had Boober. They're really cool!!:big_grin:
Theyre not those tacky iron shirts with the sparkly glitter crap are they? Im hoping they are of the quality of the new Electric Mayhem and Weezer Muppet shirts.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Well, I dont think there was any "sparkly glittery crap" on them, at least there wasnt on the one with all five of them. My first thought was that they were iron ons but now that I think back to them, they weren't as smooth or glossy as the iron ons usually are. But then again, I just found a pic of one of them on the hot topic website and it kinda looks like it.
http://www.hottopic.com/store/product.asp?LS=0&ITEM=262316
I personally preferred the one with all five of them.
What's the new Electric Mayhem shirt?

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
no the one with all 5 of them dosen't have the glitter stuff around it. i just got the one with all 5 of them on it and its kind of like the electric mayhem shirt, but not so cartoony, its an actual picture of the gang but not all vinely like most of their shirts

beaker

Reaction score
Yep, it's that tacky 80's style. *sigh* I guess that's cool for the emo mod indie punk kids out there. Thank goodness almost all of the new Muppet shirts(animal, Electric Mayhem, Beaker, Beaker and Bunsen, Weezer group, etc) are all nicely done on respectable black shirts.

Btw, anyone remember the super tacky iron on looking FR shirts froma few years back at Hot Topic? At any rate, good to see some new FR merch out there...20 year annv, and nary a peep. Oh well...

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
Hey! i have those tacky, mod, emo shirts....oh wait nevermind ignore that statement