Forum Habits

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
You see, I usually spend a lot of my time in the fan section of the forum, and coming in second is general discussion. Yesterday I was looking something up in the feedback section, and I thaught, "this is interesting; maybe I should spend more time here." So I was just wondering, is there any particular section any of you tend to gravitate to, whether it be posting or reading? Does it tend to change over time?

Woops, I can't believe I just talked about posting, and I posted this thread in the wrong section, sheesh!
*embarrassment* Could you please put this in friends and family, Kevin?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
My main sections are Classic Muppets and Fan Fiction and Fan Art.
I do browse around in general all over the forum but those would be my two main sections I most visit.

ISNorden

Reaction score
I spend most of my time here in the (classic and new) Sesame Street forums, with Fan Fiction/Fan Art a distant third. If I've got a question that's better suited to another section, I'll ask it there...but that's a pretty rare event, I confess.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I notice I tend to hang around the Friends and Family and the General Board the most. I do try my best to post often in the Sesame Street and the Henson People boards.

As a forum admin myself, I try to encourage all my members to post as often as they can in every board, even though they too tend to post only in the general discussion boards. C'est la vee.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I spend alot of time in the Fan Fiction and Fan Art section of the forum. Not only do I enjoy writing Fan Fiction when I have time, but I really enjoy reading everyone else's! We have alot of talented writers here! I also spend some time in Games, which is where Muppet College Dorms is located. After that it's usually Friends and Family, Classic Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, whatever topics look interesting.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Most of my time is spent in the Classic Muppets forum or the General forum, and occasionally the on the web and friends and family. But if I see a topic in the little most recent post box thingies that looks intersting in another forum, I'll read it.

Tonichelle

Reaction score
this section and the general discussion is where I post the most, but I try to read a little from each of the main muppet discussion forums

BEAR

Reaction score
Like Beth, I usually go to whatever looks most interesting at the time, but I mainly stick to the games (because of the Muppet Dorms), the Sesame Street sections and the Friends and Family.