forgot somthing important

puppetise

Reaction score
hey guys i feel real bad today iour whole family forgot my dads birthday and when i saw him cry in his room it was the 1st time i saw him cry i felt realy bad but no one else seems to feel thae same way why is it that every one dosnt feel realy bad but i do:cry:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well sadly in todays world a lot of people just dont care about one another and peoples feelings. Im sorry this had to happen its sad your dad was crying that must have been really hard on you.

puppetise

Reaction score
thanks man but your right fewer ppl seem to care these days

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that, but you know what? Tell your dad happy birthday from me, a friend, alright?
:smile:

Skye

Reaction score
Aww wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. I feel really bad for you and for your dad. It really is sad that no one else in your family seems to feel bad about forgetting his birthday. And like Dwayne said, it must have been so hard on you to see your dad crying like that. I hope that you and your family could do something nice for him to make his birthday a little better this year. And I really hope your dad has a fun-filled year and many, many more very wonderful birthdays! :smile:

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
It's always painful to see or here or hear about a parent crying. I coul;d only Imagian what an awful feeling that mush feel like. I'm sorry that had to happen to your father but hopefully things will get better.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
puppetise said:
hey guys i feel real bad today iour whole family forgot my dads birthday and when i saw him cry in his room it was the 1st time i saw him cry i felt realy bad but no one else seems to feel thae same way why is it that every one dosnt feel realy bad but i do:cry:
I don't want to sound like a jerk and he has every right to feel sad or angry and I'm sorry for all that happened but why did he cry over it? Sometimes people make mistakes and all he could of done is tell eveyone they forgot and then make up and perhaps have done something special.

Does your father have any other issues going on with him taht he maybe upset about?

mikebennidict

Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
I don't want to sound like a jerk and he has every right to feel sad or angry and I'm sorry for all that happened but why did he cry over it? Sometimes people make mistakes and all he could of done is tell eveyone they forgot and then make up and perhaps have done something special.

Does your father have any other issues going on with him taht he maybe upset about?
Huum. I must of missed something when I originally posted this.. I guess if you're the only one who even cared then I guess it's understandable why he was as upest as we was.

Very Sorry.

furryredmonster

Reaction score
I did the same thing today.

My mother and me don't get along, however, so it wasn't a big deal.

MGov

Reaction score
I feel bad for your dad.

Don't feel bad for you. Has your dad ever forgotten your birthday?

Did you do anything to make good on it?