For those that like YTPoop.... Fraggles!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I might as well post it here... in case anyone missed it.

Fraggles HATE Binooni Berries

Now, I will say it's about a PG rating... I used the "Unnecissary Censorship" bit (but it's all in context of the story... nothing outwardly offensive)... so a head's up there...

Plus, it's the cartoon version. I'm sorry. but it HAD to be done.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow. I just lost 5 minutes of my life for the most stupid pointless and weirdly gross and totally unnecessary thing I've ever seen. Remind me not to be bothered next time you slag off a movie, or the Disney tweens. If this is what you concider entertainment obviously your opinion of currant pop-culture is also warped...I kept hopeing something funny or understandable would happen, but, no. Just weird freaky remixing and gross sounds. Why how why why?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Uh... for those of you who LIKE YTP.... what part of that do you understand?

That's basically what YTP is... remixing videos and making them stupid. Got it?

Plus, I FREAKING MADE IT...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Tooth...Guess I got a bit carried away. You obviously *did* put a lot of time and effort into it, and I applaud the effort. I guess I expected something more intelligent from someone who constantly bashes stuff for being dumbed down. Sorry for my reaction, it was at least well put together.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sorry Tooth...Guess I got a bit carried away. You obviously *did* put a lot of time and effort into it, and I applaud the effort. I guess I expected something more intelligent from someone who constantly bashes stuff for being dumbed down. Sorry for my reaction, it was at least well put together.
One question... did you ever see any OTHER YTpoops? I've seen some that had absolutely no plot whatsoever, and just were excuses to make things fast slow and backwards...make no mistake... they are pretty funny if you like that sort of thing personally, I try to get a plot line into my stuff. If you ever check some out, check out ones posted by a user named FroggoFan (I think there's a number in that name), dispite the fact that person uses the same clips over and over, I think the best ones I have ever seen came from him.

Plus, in all honesty, I didn't do much to that episode. 90% of that one WAS the Fraggles getting dry heaves. I basically just removed the musical number.... Man, was that a bad episode.

No Fraggle is an Island however... that one was good.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I know the point of youtube poops is to be pointless and that yours might have more story than most but did you ever think of starting a new wave of thinking where they were more than that? Where they were actually not a waste of time for people that don't care for them? Like a normal serious story made up of clips with no odd remixing? I think it could be done...they could be called un-poops or something :smile:....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I know the point of youtube poops is to be pointless and that yours might have more story than most but did you ever think of starting a new wave of thinking where they were more than that? Where they were actually not a waste of time for people that don't care for them? Like a normal serious story made up of clips with no odd remixing? I think it could be done...they could be called un-poops or something :smile:....
It would be called uploading the videos straight.

I'm taking the trend and falling with the cliche's, yet I tend to do my own thing. Thankfully when I speed things up or slow them down, they just add tempo, and don't change the character tones. That way, slowing something down sounds like someone's saying something slowly. It came in very handy in my last 2 about the riddler....

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
I loved that YTP, it was funny. I also liked the one about the Riddler. keep up the good work.