For the McFarlane Fans...

grail

Reaction score
if you live outside the US (and possibly Canada) and you're expecting to get the Movie Maniacs Darkness figure...well, don't. Apparantly he will only be available in the US due to licensing restrictions put on on them at the last minute. So it looks like it's ebay time for some, or let me know (or maybe Aerosmith, Juxton, or some of those other McFarlane nerds that hang out here too...kidding guys), and i can try and retreive one. The good news is that you should be seeing the REST of the Movie Maniacs figs within a week...there in the UK at least. We have to wait a little longer.

which reminds me...

Luke, i've had that He-Man/Transformers tape for a week and a half now...i keep forgetting to ask for an address to send it to. email me and let me know? because i'm sending things out 'en masse today...

(BTW, this news was merrily stolen from Action-Figure.com the note to Luke i wrote myself)

Aerosmith

Reaction score
This was posted on the Mcfarlane board about a month ago.

grail

Reaction score
yes, well...i didn't know, seeing as i'm only a "casual" fan of the McFarlane lines (i think the last ones i bought were the "Where the Wild Things Are" set) and if *I* don't know something about toys, then i'm sure there are others.

i mean, if i lived in England, i'd be honked. i had to wait long enough for a version of Legend without the Tangerine Dream soundtrack...

CraigD

Reaction score
This really sucks. Darkness was probably the best figure in the new series (behind the Alien vs Predator pack).

I mean, who the **** wants that Wishmaster figure? The movie was shite. And Jason X? Please.

Guess I'll just have to import him.

Craig