For Sale: The Muppets Swedish Chef dressed as Santa Clause Figure/Ornament (made to order)

MWoO

Reaction score

Link to listing: Santa Chef Ornament

This is a 100% hand sculpted, 100% hand painted, resin cast figure/ornament of The Muppets Swedish Chef dressed as Santa with a bag full of his Muppet Singing Food friends (a cabbage, scallions, eggplant, tomato, potatoes, bell pepper, and a reindeer chicken).

He measures roughly 3 inches wide at the base and roughly 6 inches from the base to the tip of the scallions stalks. It's roughly the size of a larger Hall Mark ornament.

Due to the complexity and time consuming nature, I am listing this as a made to order product at $40. Each piece will be made especially for you upon the placing of your order. Due to this, please allow at least 1 week prior to shipping (though I will do my best to ship as quickly as possible). Items will shipping wrapped in bubble wrap and in a yellow mailer envelope. Since this is a hand crafted product, there is no product packaging.

Thank you for viewing my listing and I hope this figure brings you and your family as much joy as I got from creating it!