For Sale: Muppet plush, figures and knick knacs

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Hello my Muppet family im informing you all that i have tons of muppet stuff i have to sell...this is years and years of collection but its time for me to let it all go, im moving down to florida and need all the money i can get..i have plush from almost every Muppet generation..over the next few days ill post tons and tons of pics...as i do also ask questions if you are looking for something specific...i do not have replicas but i also am building puppets to sell (no replicas)...thanks in advance everyone

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
While it's always sad to see a Muppet fan have to let go of his Muppet stuff, I understand why you are doing this and I'd be willing to help you out and give some stuff a good home.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
thanks ill def take pics of everything in the light...today was a day of all sorting and going through every thing

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Oooooooh, Muppety plushies? I'm in, they'll definitely find a good home with me, and I'll give them a hug for you anytime.

Sorry that you gotta let this stuff go though! I know how that is. :sympathy:

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hey Frogpuppeteer - You had me at "Muppet stuff for sale." :smile: Looking forward to seeing what you've got -- always looking to fill holes in my collection!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
I'm Sorry i do not..i have alot of Disney parks plush..some of the guys from the original muppet vision 3d run,i just wanted to say im not leaving my muppet fandom and i still kept a select few(one set) but im moving down to florida and i need to raise some cash...i know here everyone will get a good home..here is all the plush, not sure really what i'm asking price wise so make offers ,ask me questions and we can talk

so heres the strategy....ive numbered them all if someone sees something they like tell me what picture and item....ex: picture 1 Kermit 3
here we go

Muppet Books(picture one)

Muppet Plush 1(Kermits 1)

Muppet Plush 2( Kermit 2)

Muppet plush 3 (Piggy)

Muppet Plush 4 (Fozzie)

Muppet Plush 5 (Animal and Pepe)

Muppet Plush 6(Gonzo,rizzo and rowlf)

Muppet Plush 7 (Sesame street and Fraggle Rock)

Muppet Plush 8 (Bunsun and Beaker)

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Good grief man, you've got a lot of Kermits

Can I ask how big the number 2 Rizzo is and how big Gobo is?