Floyd Proposes To Janice<3

Janice+Floyd<3

Reaction score
((My first Floyd&Janice story hope ya all like it))

Janice strummed the final cords on her guitar solo to the Electric Mayhem bands perfamance cover of Paramores 'Misery Business'. As the audience at the muppet show cheered,drops of sweat beat down her forehead showing evidence of how hard she was rocking out. She nodded her head egnoledged her band mates in a good job. Floyd,her boyfriend of many years and the bass player of the band took her hand and kissed it. He then leaned in and spoke into his microphone
"So obviously you all now that Jan here is my girlfriend of many years and tonight is our 6 year anniversary and I just want you all to know how much I love her" he said patting her shoulder
"AWEH! Rully??!" Sighed Janice blushing laying her head on his shoulder.
"Anyway you wanna hear the story of how me and janice met and started dating?" Floyd asked the audience.
In response there was a couple of 'WOOS!' and 'YEA!' coming for the audience.
"Well alright!" said Floyd taking the mic off the stand as he walked over and pulled out a stool and sat down then turned to Janice holding his hand out to her as she took it.
"Come here baby!" Floyd said pulling her into his lap as she sat on his knee.
"So Janice,Zoot and Dr.Teeth were all good friends in high school and had always dreamed of starting a band! But they needed someone to play drums and bass. Well Zoot told them that his dads friends son and his friend well me and animal would be a good edition! So Zoot decided to have a get together and try jamming out to together to see if it would work. The first thing I thought about Janice when zoot introduced us to each other was 'man she's beautiful'. Sparks were flying that evening as we talked and jammed together with my bass and her guitar. So Obviuosly it was decided that me and animal were in the band. Me and Jan cliqued instatantly and became great friends! Soon I began developing feelings for her and later on it had dawned on me that I was in love with her. I didn't tell her for a long time because I was afraid of rejection and was thinking she wouldn't date a guy like me. But then I decided enough was enough I needed to tell her no matter what! So 6 years ago tonight we had a gig at this night club and I had finished packing up my bass,Amps and microphone was sitting on the stage waiting for everyone to finish packing up. About a few minutes later Janice walked out from outside after putting her equipment in the van I then asked her if she wanted to go for walk and get a coffee near by. Of course she said 'sure' and we told the guys we'd meet them in the van in an hour. We went off to a cafe about 3 blocks away, got a coffee and went for a walk in the park talking about the band and life then stopped and sat down at a park bench and had a nice heart to heart talk as we had told eachother personal stories while crying together. Then I heard a voice in my head saying 'tell her nows the time' 'Janice?' I said 'yea floyd' she replied 'ya know you're a great friend to have around and I liked talking with you tonight' I said 'me too' she said 'we've become close haven't we?' 'Yea we sure have! Listen Jan! There's something I need to tell just to get it off my chest..ya see I've been in love with you since we first met' 'what? No way me too' janice said jumping in. 'Really' 'uh huh..Janice do you want to be my girlfriend?' I asked 'sure!' She said as we leaned in and had our first kiss and snuggled. I was so happy" said floyd stroking her hair "Janice has been with me during the happy times and sad times for 6 years and is still with me today." Floyd turned to look at his girl as they stood up. "Janice I don't ever wanna lose you. I want my life to continue with you in it. I love you mama. I want us to have kids and grow old together so lets make this last forever!" He said. Janice gasped as he got down on one knee. "Janice I just know you are the one for me..Will you marry me?' Floyd said as he pulled out a ring. Janice's eyes welled up in tears of joy "Oh floyd!Like Yes Fer Sure!" Janice cried.Floyd then slipped the ring on her hand as the audience cheered he scooped her into his arms as they kissed passionately and hugged. "Ladies and gentlemen I give you.. The future mr and Mrs pepper" announced Dr Teeth.

((Well I hoped you guys liked it! Post your reviews,comments and requests if love to hear what you think))