Final Sex Abuse Lawsuit Against Elmo Puppeteer Dismissed

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that the case was dismissed, although I wish it was on better grounds than statute of limitations. I'd rather have seen him declared innocent and his name cleared. This will leave a shadow of doubt on his name.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If people believe this should be deleted, I'll do it... But for the time being, I'm leaving it alone in the hands of the forum administration for them to decide.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'd prefer for this thread not be deleted as long as people behave themselves. It is relevant news, after all. Of course, if people start acting like fools, I'd be all for nuking it from orbit.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Believe me. I'd love to trust this thread.

Then I'd love to trust watching anything on Youtube without completely unnecessary racist/homophobic/bitterly political/juvenile comments. It's the internet. Half of it's about "Look how cute this cat is, let's give each other hugs over the internet" and the rest of it is "We have to overthrow the government because the McRib was delayed a week and it's somehow the political party I don't agree with's fault."

Is this good news? Possibly. I don't care to debate it, no matter what develops, let's leave it at that. Even if we don't get trolls, we'll be flooded by holier than thou noobs that will turn this into an inevitable flame war, causing it to be locked/deleted anyway.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Like what does everybody have against the McRib? It was a delicious sandwich, I have a fond memory of when my dad would take me to McDonald's, I'd get that and a large vanilla milkshake.
:insatiable: That sound good!
Yep. So are mom's bloody stake French bread sandwiches, with caramelized onions.
:batty: Superb!

Sorry, what were we ranting about here? :laugh: