Figures.com looks back at Muppets

DTWolf

Reaction score

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Most of you probably already know everything that's in this article, but it's interesting anyway: figures.com has posted a brief overview of the Muppet figures by Palisades--looking back, as many of us do, with fondness.

http://www.figures.com/databases/ac...tegory=actionfigures&topic=87&show_article=10

The article may not have much detail, but it's nice to know we're not the only ones who miss this line.
Now that the line and the company are gone, the Muppets Palisades figures appear to be more popular than ever - in the secondary market. Thanks for posting the article. It's cool when these things keep popping up out of the blue. :flirt:

Luke

Reaction score
I can honestly say i think the figures are the best Muppet product released to date. There are probably a few 80's Muppet items that come close but the variety of the line and the design/detail sets these apart from anything else.

matleo

Reaction score
I can honestly say i think the figures are the best Muppet product released to date. There are probably a few 80's Muppet items that come close but the variety of the line and the design/detail sets these apart from anything else.
Agreed. I still remember the rush I got opening Dr. Teeth and finally having an action figure of my favorite character. And what was even better was that he was really the best of the Series 1 figures. You just kind of knew that no matter what was produced after that, it was going to be cool.

But getting back to what Luke said, you'd have to double check with Travis or Ken on this, but I think they even received a letter from Frank Oz pretty much saying the same thing.

--Matt

rexcrk

Reaction score
That was a nice article.

We just recently got new furniture and I had to move my Muppet figures from the table next to the TV they were on to a book case, and they look fantastic on it. I'll probably be taking some pictures soon.