Favorite Sesame Street Skits 90's

dinoboy

Reaction score
song: The Elephant Elevator Operator

song: The Boogie Woogie Piggies Sing The ABC's

Animated film: Seeing the word Elevator going into Elevator and going up. The Background Music is very fond.

Sometimes I like to Pretend That I can Fly.

animated film Green Dinosaur is told To Go around the rock
animated film Green Dinosaur Is told to close the Window Shade

Sped up film showing dinosaur statues in park as they show off the letter D

A bunch of cartoon drawings on wall of school gymnasium come to life as the Exit sign flashes and they leave the room.

Fat Round Blue Goes to Pizzaria Dos, where he gets two grapedrinks and two slices of pizza, and another fat round blue is made, since he says that he would need two of him to eat his lunch.

Scene of little kids playing in a special gym with colorful 3-d mats and shapes, as the song "You Can Get Right Up, If Your Feeling down song is being sung." (that looks like a fun place to play in)

Elmo's World episodes

Bells- they show a wonderful harmonious handbell choir

Dinosaurs

Family-scene where a little girl plays a game "tickles my mommy" with her mom. Carefull, your sister might get an idea from that and start tickling you. Plus the Oinker Sisters Have a great singing voice.

Eating- Doesn't all that food look good enough to eat.

Drawing- It's fun to draw and be creative.

PinballStewie

Reaction score
A lot of my fave SS skits from the '90s could probably also count as '80s skits as well since a lot of them came out about 1989/1990:

"Sing A Song of 14"
"Mother Brown's Farm"
"16 Blues"
The Animal Dept. Store Elevator songs
some of the animations Bruce Cayard did as "ArtistMike" (i.e. Wilma Wiggins, Zork, etc.)
Alphaquest
the rap song about not littering
"Love the Ocean"
many of the number animations that went between 13 and 20 (and sometimes other numbers) like Rubber Stamps, the Animal Numbers, the African Mask Numbers that Sally Cruikshank animated, Growing Numbers, and the "rap" songs about numbers
Cecille the Ball
"Just Take A Look At 15"
The 10 to 0 number factory
Pizzeria Dos

I don't really like a lot of the skits that came out later than these; the exceptions of which are mainly rock-and-roll-inspired skits like the "Telly's Town" episode, "Count It 1-2-3", "Don't Waste the Water (Turn It Off)", "Little Miss Count Along", "We Are the Lead Police", and the "Animal Rock Numbers" series.

FatBlueMuppet

Reaction score
Mine are

Big Bird and Snuffy's take a map song

Who wants to make a ......... Letter segments with Marias voice over.

Brush Brush Boogie

The rap song with the Count and Kid N Play

The between song with Savion and Gina.

ErnieandTelly

Reaction score
My Favorite Sesame Street Segment was Elmo's World, Between you and me and Pizzariea Dos

11/4/08
Barack Obama

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, if I had to chose, I would say all the Noodles and Neds as well as most of the Mo Willems stuff (I didn't like the "Let's see what the judge says" bits)

I also really liked Watermelons and Cheese.

Skekayuk

Reaction score
Oh gosh most of my favourite Sesame skits are 90s ones. Here's a few of my top favourites:

Song - Anyone's Nose (it's pure Gold, and just the way I like to hear Cole Porter's music)

Song - I Can Sing Anything When I Sing With You (it just sums two great singing-puppeteers up perfectly)

Song - I Get A Kick Out Of U (a wonderful parody of Merman, with a subtle second parody)

Sketch - Al's Alphabet Garage

Song/Sketch - A Diva Sings The Alphabet (the one where the stage hands move the board up and down).

Nestrapolitan Opera Presents: Charmin' (hilarious piece about a fax machine)

A Song For Two Will Make Us One (it's one of the cooperation songs).

I think half a dozen is enough to be going on with. But I could go on...

Actually here's one more favourte

Song - I Am Chicken (as Danny Horn once in his Muppetzine said "It's A Muppet classic").

And yes I guess it's easy to see where my preference lies.