Favorite Muppet

Greenbottle3

Reaction score
Who's your favorite Muppet? This includes Fraggles, Sesame Street characters, and any of the toys from Christmas Toy or Jim Henson's the Secret Life of Toys.
Mine have got to be Kermit :smile:, the Swedish Chef :hungry:, and Statler and Waldorf :sleep::boo:.
Camilla and the Chickens are a close 2nd though. :cluck:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Top Five (w/Fraggles):
1. Boober
2. Rowlf
3. Wembley
4. Kermit
5. tie between Sam the Eagle/Mokey

Top Five (w/o Fraggles):
1. Rowlf
2. Kermit
3. Sam the Eagle
4. Sweetums
5. tie amongst Scooter/Robin/Janice

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Ha ha no, I just figured I'd make a list that includes Fraggles and muppets and then one that includes just the "traditional" muppets. I don't think Sam the Eagle would have liked fraggle rock; there wouldn't have been enough structure for his liking.

Greenbottle3

Reaction score
Ah. That makes more sense. For a moment there I was confused.

I also like Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Walter

Reaction score
hmm..Good Question! in no particular order(Cuz I could never just decide!)
Kermit- I've always wanted to meet Kermit, I mean, He's KERMIT! nuf said!:smile:
Walter- I can relate to him.. in more ways than one

Uncle Deadly-TBH, He's what really got me back into the Muppet fan spirit. I've always had a special place in my heart for the muppets, but I had never seen Uncle Deadly before, (I was part of the MuppetVision Generation) So once I saw his Palasades figure, I was like, Woah! A dragon muppet!!(I like dragons) And I've been ecstatic about his return ever since. X)
Gonzo- He's funny, yet as weird as this sounds, Normal..I mean, when you look at all the muppets, they are always at the top of there emotional spectrum, and then you have gonzo and his calm to crazy eye lids.. I'm not afraid to say it, Muppets from space is an enjoyable movie to me.
Piggy- Piggy makes me smile, she's just so funny!
Fozzie- Fozzie is Funny not because he tries to be, but because he tries so hard to make people laugh..His intentions are always good, and he's a great friend for never giving up.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
rowlf
sam
lew zealand
and cookie monster though i love all muppets equally :smile:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
hmm..Good Question! in no particular order(Cuz I could never just decide!)
Kermit- I've always wanted to meet Kermit, I mean, He's KERMIT! nuf said!:smile:
Walter- I can relate to him.. in more ways than one

Uncle Deadly-TBH, He's what really got me back into the Muppet fan spirit. I've always had a special place in my heart for the muppets, but I had never seen Uncle Deadly before, (I was part of the MuppetVision Generation) So once I saw his Palasades figure, I was like, Woah! A dragon muppet!!(I like dragons) And I've been ecstatic about his return ever since. X)
Gonzo- He's funny, yet as weird as this sounds, Normal..I mean, when you look at all the muppets, they are always at the top of there emotional spectrum, and then you have gonzo and his calm to crazy eye lids.. I'm not afraid to say it, Muppets from space is an enjoyable movie to me.
Piggy- Piggy makes me smile, she's just so funny!
Fozzie- Fozzie is Funny not because he tries to be, but because he tries so hard to make people laugh..His intentions are always good, and he's a great friend for never giving up.
I love them all! They're my friends! I love Gonzo too!